Last Updated on November 25, 2023
Santas panties is a strong and delicious drink that will get you in the mood for Christmas. It’s made with Rose’s Grenadine, Kahlua, and RumChata Cream Liqueur, making it sweet and creamy. This yummy cocktail is sure to get your holiday party or gathering started!
In this article, we’ll share the Santas panties drink recipe so you can make it for yourself and your friends.
Table of Contents
What is santas panties drink?
The Santa Panties Cocktail Shot is an easy-to-make layered shot recipe that will bring fun and entertainment to any holiday gathering! It features three different flavors: Grenadine, Kahlua and Rumchata, which are separated into visible layers for an eye-catching presentation.
Originally inspired by a Tipsy Bartender video, this festive concoction created by Deanna from seductioninthekitchen.com is sure to be the highlight of any party!
To top it off, whip cream, sprinkles and white chocolate liquor make for a truly unique experience.
What does it taste like?
Santas panties have a sweet flavor from the grenadine, with a smooth creaminess thanks to the Kahlua and RumChata liqueurs. The flavor profile of this drink makes it perfect for those who are looking for something more interesting than just straight liquor or beer.
How did I first get introduced to the santas panties drink?
I first heard about the Santa panties drink from a friend of mine. She told me about the unique recipe and how it was supposed to be an energizing drink. Being intrigued by her story, I decided to give it a try.
When I finally got my hands on the recipe and tasted it, I was astonished at how delicious and refreshing it tasted.
From then on, I’ve been hooked on Santa’s panties drinks ever since!
How to make Santa’s panties drink?
Making Santa’s panties is easy! Just follow the instructions below to enjoy a delicious holiday drink:
- Rose’s Grenadine, Recommended: Rose’s Grenadine is a sweet and vibrant red syrup made from pomegranate juice. It is used in the Santa’s Panties drink to add a rich red color and a sweet, fruity flavor. Grenadine is often used in cocktails to enhance sweetness and visual appeal.
- RumChata Cream Liqueur: RumChata is a creamy and smooth liqueur made with Caribbean rum, real dairy cream, cinnamon, vanilla, and other flavors. In the Santa’s Panties drink, RumChata adds a rich and indulgent creaminess, along with hints of cinnamon and vanilla. It complements the other ingredients and contributes to the overall flavor profile.
- Kahlua: Kahlua is a coffee-flavored liqueur with notes of rum, vanilla, and caramel. In the Santa’s Panties drink, Kahlua adds a distinct coffee flavor, providing depth and complexity to the cocktail. It also contributes a touch of sweetness and a hint of warmth.
Fill a shot glass with the Rose’s Grenadine.
Pour the Kahlua over the top of the grenadine to float on top of it.
Float RumChata Cream Liqueur on the top of your drink for an extra creamy finish and aroma.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feel free to add more or less alcohol depending on how strong you like your drinks, and don’t forget that adding more liquor will result in a more robust taste and a higher alcoholic content, so be sure to drink responsibly!
Santas Panties Drink Recipe
- 2 Shot glasses
- 1 spoon
- 2 ounces of Grenadine adding a sweet and fruity base to your cocktail.
- 1/2 ounce of Kahlua a premium coffee liqueur meticulously crafted with rich coffee beans, enhancing your cocktail with a delightful blend of coffee notes and subtle sweetness.
- 1 ounce of RumChata Cream Liqueur a luxurious and velvety concoction made from real Caribbean rum and the finest dairy cream, imparting a smooth and creamy texture, with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla, elevating your cocktail to a delightful dessert-like indulgence.
- Fill a shot glass with the Rose’s Grenadine.
- Pour the Kahlua over the top of the grenadine to float on top of it.
- Float RumChata Cream Liqueur on the top of your drink for an extra creamy finish and aroma.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Saturated Fat: 1.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g
What to serve with Santas panties drink?
The best way to serve a Santas Panties drink is with snacks that pick up on the flavors of the drink. Serve some fresh fruit slices, such as oranges, limes and/or lemons, which provide a natural sweetness to counteract the bitterness of the rum.
As well as this, salty party snacks are suggested, such as chips and pretzels – they make great accompaniments to the festive spirit of this cocktail. Take advantage of different colors – red to mimic Santa’s outfit – by adding nuts like almonds and peanuts or some holiday-inspired candy with festive colors.
How to store leftover santas panties drink?
The best way to store leftover santas panties drink is to pour it into an airtight container or bottle and then put it in the refrigerator. This will help keep the drink cold and preserve its freshness.
As an added measure of protection, you should also ensure that the beverage is completely covered with a tight-fitting lid or cap. This will ensure that no foreign particles can seep into your drink, which could potentially spoil it and render it unfit for drinking.
Can pregnant women eat this?
While pregnant women can technically have small amounts of alcohol, it is strongly discouraged by medical professionals. Alcohol can be passed through to the baby and adversely affect their health.
Therefore, it is highly advisable for pregnant women to avoid santas panties drink as they could contain alcohol and cause harm to the growing baby.
Moreover, many women experience stronger symptoms from normally mild intoxicants when they are pregnant, resulting in greater risks from consuming even minimal amounts of an alcoholic beverage like Santas panties drink.
Is santas panties drink gluten-free?
Santas Panties whiskey drink is not gluten-free. It contains barley, which is a type of gluten grain. Therefore, people who are sensitive to or have allergies related to gluten should avoid drinking Santas Panties whiskey drink.
Additionally, there may be trace amounts of wheat in the drink that can cause a reaction in some individuals with Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
Can I make santas panties drink non-alcoholic?
Yes, you can easily substitute the alcohol in this recipe with a non-alcoholic alternative such as sparkling soda water, ginger beer or even cranberry juice! Non-alcoholic versions of any cocktail can be created by brewing non-alcoholic beer or substituting water for spirits and juices.
If a sweeter taste is desired, the simple syrup can also be mixed in. Other options may include adding drops of flavored extracts, such as vanilla or almond extract, to help further flavor the non-alcoholic beverage. Just make sure not to wet Santa’s pants too much!
Santas Panties Drink is a delicious and festive cocktail perfect for the holiday season. With its sweet taste and creamy finish, it’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
Make sure to gather all of your ingredients before starting so that you can enjoy the perfect holiday drink! Be sure to store any leftovers properly in an airtight container and refrigerate them for a later time.
Remember, pregnant women should avoid this cocktail as it contains alcohol. With these tips, you can make the most of your Santas Panties Drink and have a wonderful holiday season!
Thanks for reading this guide on Santas Panties Drink. We hope you found all the needed information and can now make this delicious cocktail easily at home.
Please share your experience in the comments below. We’d love to hear your thoughts! Happy Cooking!
Sharing is Caring!
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.