Texas Roadhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe
Lori Walker, MS, RD
If you’re looking for a copycat of Texas Roadhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe, you’re in the right place! This guide will show you how to make your very own batch of delicious Texas Roadhouse Ranch dressing at home.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Servings 2 people
Calories 180 kcal
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tsp garlic
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
Pour mixture into a jar or bottle, and refrigerate for at least half an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
Add more salt and pepper until the flavor is to your liking.
Serve chilled with vegetables, chips, or whatever you like!
- This recipe can use any type of milk, but buttermilk will give the dressing a richer flavor.
- If you don’t have any buttermilk on hand, no problem! You can easily substitute by mixing ½ cup milk with 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Let it sit for 5 minutes before using.
- This ranch dressing tastes best when it’s been chilled for at least half an hour so the flavors have time to blend together.
- Feel free to adjust the seasonings to your liking. If you want a more pronounced garlic flavor, add more garlic powder. If you like things spicy, add a little more cayenne pepper and so on.
- The best way to make a fresh and spicy ranch, similar to the one served at Texas Roadhouse, is by avoiding packet mixes. I am not against it, but it will never taste as good as the one made at home.
Keyword Texas Roadhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe, texas roadhouse ranch salad dressing