Isagenix Chocolate Shake Recipe
Dr. Leah Alexander
It’s always refreshing to have a chill milkshake in summer. If you wish to try a different type of milkshake this time, you can try Isagenix Chocolate Shake! It is a delicious and nutritious shake that can be enjoyed any time of the day.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 9 mins
Servings 2 people
Calories 210 kcal
- 2 Isagenix IsaDelight Plus
- 1 banana
- 4 scoops of Chocolate Isagenix IsaLean Shake
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 460 ml coconut milk
- Ice cubes
Start by adding all the ingredients into your blender or shaker cup and blend until smooth.
Add a few ice cubes if desired to make it cold and creamy.
Pour into a glass, and serve it after decorating with sprinkles and cherries.
- If you don’t have any IsaDelight Plus, you can substitute it with a scoop of Isagenix Chocolate IsaLean Shake.
- If you don’t have Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, you can use any other kind of sugar-free cocoa powder.
- If you don’t have almond butter, you can use any other type of nut butter such as peanut or cashew butter.
Keyword Isagenix Chocolate Shake, Isagenix Chocolate Shake Recipe