Herbalife Mermaid Tea Recipe
Dr. Leah Alexander
Would you like to enjoy a deliciously refreshing drink that can help you stay energized and hydrated at the same time? Herbalife Mermaid Tea is the answer! This tea blend made with natural ingredients has become more popular over the years, as it offers plenty of health benefits while tasting like a sweet summer treat.
Prep Time 3 mins
Total Time 3 mins
Calories 135 kcal
- 1 lemon-lime liftoff
- 3 pumps Raspberry Syrup
- 1/2 packet of starburst blue raspberry
- 1/4 teaspoon Herbalife NRG
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbal Raspberry Tea
- 2 teaspoons of original Herbal Aloe
- Warm water
Start by heating up one cup of water in a pot and bringing it to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat and add the Herbalife NRG, Raspberry Tea, and Starburst Blue Raspberry to the water. Stir until all ingredients are fully dissolved.
Place two teaspoons of original Herbal Aloe into a cup and pour the warm mixture over it. Squeeze one lemon-lime liftoff into the cup and mix everything together.
Add three pumps of Raspberry Syrup to the tea and stir until all ingredients are combined. Serve your Herbalife Mermaid Tea, either hot or cold.
- To make your Herbalife Mermaid Tea even more delicious, consider adding some mint leaves or other herbs of your choice.
- You can substitute the Starburst Blue Raspberry with any kind of flavored syrup to create a unique flavor variation.
- If you would like your tea to be less sweet, consider reducing the amount of syrup used.
Keyword Herbalife Mermaid Tea, Herbalife Mermaid Tea Recipe