Beach Bucket Cocktail Recipe
Lori Walker, MS, RD
If you like fruity cocktails, then you’ll love the Beach Bucket Cocktail! This delicious drink is made with Malibu Rum, Sprite, orange juice, pineapple juice, vodka, and cherry juice. It’s an easy-to-make summer cocktail that will have your friends begging for more!
Prep Time 5 mins
Total Time 5 mins
Servings 1 people
Calories 220 kcal
- 1 oz Malibu Rum
- 1 can Sprite
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Cherry Juice
- 3 oz Hawaiian Punch
- Smirnoff Ice Red White & Berry
- Fresh or Frozen Fruit for Garnish
Begin by filling your beach bucket with ice. Pour 1 oz of Malibu Rum, 1 can of Sprite, 3 oz Orange Juice, 3 oz Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Vodka, and 1 oz Cherry Juice into the beach bucket.
Top off the drink with a 3 oz Hawaiian Punch and stir everything together.
Add a few slices of fresh or frozen fruit for garnish and drop in a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, Red White & Berry to give the drink an extra kick. Serve chilled.
- If you prefer, you can also use a regular cocktail shaker to mix the ingredients together.
- You can add extra pineapple juice or orange juice for additional sweetness.
- You can replace the Malibu Rum with light rum for a lighter version of this drink.
Keyword Beach Bucket Cocktail, Beach Bucket Cocktail Recipe