Buffalo Wild Wings Mac And Cheese Recipe
Dr. Leah Alexander
If you are new to learning about the popular dish, Buffalo wild wings mac and cheese, you have come to the right place. This recipe is one of the most delicious comfort food dishes around.
Prep Time 30 minutes mins
Cook Time 30 minutes mins
Total Time 1 hour hr
- 13 oz macaroni pasta1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup panko
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large pot, cook macaroni according to package instructions and drain once finished.
In a blender or food processor, blend cream cheese, buffalo hot sauce, garlic cloves, and blue cheese dressing until smooth.
Toss cooked macaroni, chicken, bell peppers, and green onion into a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the pasta mixture.
Mix together until all ingredients are coated with the sauce.
Grease a baking dish and pour in the macaroni mixture.
Top with cheddar cheese and panko. Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Make sure to cook the macaroni according to the package instructions.
- Add some butter and garlic when cooking the macaroni for added flavor.
- Make sure to combine all of the ingredients (except for the cheese and panko) together thoroughly before adding them to the macaroni.
- Allow the Buffalo wild wings mac and cheese to bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350F (180C).
- It is important to add the cheese and panko topping during the last 5 minutes of baking, so it doesn't burn.
Keyword Buffalo Wild Wings Mac And Cheese Recipe