Heavenly Chicken Recipe
Who doesn’t love chicken? It’s a staple in so many cultures and there are endless ways to prepare it. Chicken is one of the most versatile and delicious meats out there. Whether it’s grilled, roasted, baked, or fried, chicken is always a hit. And this heavenly chicken recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 4 pcs Boneless and Skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1.5 cups Crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Parsley of Garnish Optional
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Salt as much as needed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Now, add the chicken to the bowl. After you’ve added the chicken to the mixture, make sure to turn it over so that all sides are evenly coated.
In a shallow dish, take the Ritz cracker crumbs.
Dredge each piece of chicken in the crumbs. Make sure each piece of chicken is coated in crumbs on all sides.
Take some melted butter with a spoon and drizzle the butter over the top.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through or golden brown and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley if desired.
1. When cutting the chicken into pieces, make sure all the pieces are of even thickness. You can use a meat mallet and plastic wrap to make your chicken even thick. This will help them cook evenly.
2. If using a marinade, pat the chicken dry before cooking it. Otherwise, the marinade will just make the chicken soggy.
3. Cook chicken on a preheated grill or pan for best results.
4. Use a meat thermometer to check if the chicken is cooked through.
5. Let the chicken rest for a few minutes after cooking before cutting into it. This will help keep all the juices in!
6. You can use seasoned breadcrumbs instead of Ritz cracker if you don’t have any.