Last Updated on June 21, 2023
Introducing the classic, comforting goodness of Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodle Soup! Delight in the unforgettable flavor of tender chicken and egg noodles in a savory broth.
This hearty soup is sure to hit the spot whether you’re looking for something light or need some serious sustenance.
Enjoy this delicious meal knowing that it’s made with quality ingredients and free from artificial flavors or preservatives. Enjoy a bowl and get ready to slurp up creamy, cozy deliciousness!
Table of Contents
What is the chick-fil-a chicken noodle soup recipe?
The traditional recipe for this savory dish combines cooked chicken, celery, carrots, onions, and various herbs and spices.
The soup is then finished off with fresh egg noodles. This classic version is a great way to warm up on a chilly night or enjoy it as part of your favorite lunchtime meal.
Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodles Soup recipe is high in essential nutrients such as protein, calcium, and vitamins A and C.
It contains a moderate amount of calories, carbohydrates, fat and sodium. The dish also provides dietary fiber and several minerals including potassium and iron.
All these components make it a relatively nutritious meal option for those looking for healthier food choices.
Additionally, the presence of chicken makes this dish a good source of lean protein which can be beneficial for muscle maintenance and growth.
Overall, Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodle Soup is an excellent choice if you’re trying to eat healthily without sacrificing taste or flavor.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal that is packed with flavor, this delicious chicken noodle soup recipe is an excellent choice.
With just a few ingredients and minimal time in the kitchen, you can have this comforting dish on the table in no time.
How to make chick-fil-a chicken noodle soup?
Making a homemade version of Chick-fil-A’s famous Chicken Noodle Soup is easier than you think!
All you need are a few simple ingredients: Onion, Chicken, Celery Stalks, Egg Noodles, Carrots, Garlic Cloves, Chicken Bouillon Cubes, Fresh Parsley, Bay Leaves.
In addition to the traditional recipe, there are several variations of chick-fil-a chicken noodle soup that can be created.
For example, some people like to add different vegetables such as broccoli or mushrooms.
Others prefer substituting noodles for rice or another type of grain. Still, others may choose to use cream instead of broth for a richer flavor.
No matter what you decide to include in your version of the soup, it is sure to be delicious.
My grandma always made this soup for us. She made it with all the spices and herbs that would make it smell so good.
And, of course, the chicken was always perfectly cooked. Then one day my mom suggested we try the chick-fil-a chicken noodles soup.
I didn’t think much of it at first but after tasting it, I couldn’t get enough! The hearty broth is wonderfully flavorful and the noodles are cooked just right.
Plus, you can buy pre-cooked chicken from Chick-fil-A which makes making this soup a breeze.
Now every time someone asks me for a good recipe for chicken noodle soup, I’m sure to mention Chick-fil-A’s version as my favorite!
This has become one of our go-to recipes in our family and we love it every time. It’s so easy to make and always tastes fantastic!
I am sharing my grandma’s recipe with you all. I hope you will enjoy it as much as my family does!
- 1 whole chicken (5-6 lbs)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 celery stalks (diced)
- 12 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (minced)
- 4 large carrots(diced)
- 2 bay leaves
- 2.5 cups egg noodles
- Large and deep soup pan
In a large and deep pot, heat the olive oil on medium heat.
Then, add the garlic, onions, celery, and carrots to the pot along with a pinch of salt and pepper, and saute them for about 5-6 minutes or until softened.
Add the whole chicken to the pot with water, making sure it’s completely covered in water. Let the soup boil.
Let the soup boil, then lower the heat and let it simmer for 2 hours. After 2 hours, remove the chicken from the pan. Let it cool until you can touch it without burning yourself.
Debone the chicken, removing all meat from the bones, cartilage, and chicken skin. Cut up chicken meat into small pieces before adding it back to the soup pan.
Next, add the chicken bouillon cubes, bay leaves, and parsley to the pot. Finally, bring the soup to a boil one last time.
Reduce the heat to low and add 2 1/2 cups of egg noodles. Simmer the soup for 30 more minutes. Taste the soup and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
1. Use high-quality chicken broth or chicken bouillon cubes: When making the soup, be sure to use a quality chicken broth for maximum flavor.
You can find this at most grocery stores or you can even make your own using chicken bones and vegetables. And it is better to use chicken breast.
2. Don’t overcook the noodles: The noodles should only cook for about 10 minutes so that they are still slightly al dente when served. This will help ensure that the soup is not too mushy or watery.
3. Add some extra veggies: If you’d like to bump up the nutrition in your soup, consider adding some diced carrots, celery, onions, and/or bell peppers before serving. These will add more texture and flavor to the finished product.
4. Adjust the seasoning: No matter what ingredients you are using in your soup, it’s a good idea to adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to taste before serving. This will help ensure that each bowl of soup is flavorful and delicious!
5. Serve it with crusty bread: Nothing goes better with a hot bowl of soup than some crusty bread on the side. Choose a sourdough or other artisan-style loaf for maximum flavor impact.
6. If you’re out of fresh garlic, don’t worry! You can use garlic powder instead.
These tips should help make your homemade Chick-fil-A chicken noodle soup recipe even more delicious!
Don’t forget to experiment with different ingredients and seasonings to create your own unique version of this classic dish! Enjoy!
Taste of chick-fil-a chicken noodle soup recipe
Chick-fil-A’s chicken noodle soup is a flavorful and comforting dish. The broth has an umami quality, with hints of garlic and onion, while the noodles provide a subtle texture that pairs perfectly with the chunks of tender chicken. The vegetables add a touch of sweetness to the overall flavor profile.
What to serve with chick-fil-a chicken noodle soup?
This soup is delicious and served with a side of crusty bread or with some crackers. Sourdough, multigrain, and artisan-style loaves are all great options that will help to bring out the flavors in the broth. You can also top it off with freshly grated Parmesan cheese for an extra kick of flavor!
How to store leftover chick-fil-a chicken noodle soup?
You can store leftover Chick-fil-A chicken noodle soup in an airtight container. It keeps fresh in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
To reheat, simply transfer it to a pot and heat over medium-low heat until warmed through, stirring occasionally.
For best results, avoid microwaving as this can cause the noodles to become mushy.
Chick-fil-a chicken noodle soup recipe
- A Large and deep soup pan
- In a large and deep pot, heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Then, add the garlic, onions, celery, and carrots to the pot along with a pinch of salt and pepper, and saute them for about 5-6 minutes or until softened.
- Add the whole chicken to the pot with water, making sure it’s completely covered in water. Let the soup boil.
- Let the soup boil, then lower the heat and let it simmer for 2 hours. After 2 hours, remove the chicken from the pan. Let it cool until you can touch it without burning yourself.
- Debone the chicken, removing all meat from the bones, cartilage, and chicken skin. Cut up chicken meat into small pieces before adding it back to the soup pan.
- Next, add the chicken bouillon cubes, bay leaves, and parsley to the pot. Finally, bring the soup to a boil one last time.
- Reduce the heat to low and add 2 1/2 cups of egg noodles. Simmer the soup for 30 more minutes. Taste the soup and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
Amount per serving And % Daily Values
Serving: 8 people
Calories: 126kcal; Carbohydrates: 15g; Protein: 3g; Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 366mg; Potassium: 262mg; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 3g; Vitamin A: 6734IU; Vitamin C: 14mg; Calcium: 53mg; Iron: 1mg;
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Fried plantain recipe tostones
- Texas roadhouse ranch recipe
- Herbalife donuts recipe
- Costco chocolate chip cookie recipe
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my grandma’s recipe for Chick-fil-A’s Chicken Noodle Soup. Making this soup is a great way to enjoy a comforting and delicious meal without spending too much time in the kitchen.
With just a few simple ingredients, some boiling water, and a little patience you can have this amazing dish on the table in no time.
I hope you all enjoy making this dish as much as I do! If you have any questions or comments about the recipe, please leave them below – I’d love to hear from you!