Last Updated on November 17, 2023
Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita is a delicious frozen drink made with tequila, triple sec, strawberries, limeade concentrate and sugar.
It’s the perfect refreshing cocktail for parties or just to enjoy at home on a hot summer day.
This recipe is easy to make and can be customized to your taste. Read on to learn more about this mouthwatering margarita, including how to make it and what to serve with it.
Table of Contents
What is Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita?
Texas Roadhouse takes pride in being a gathering spot for loved ones to unwind, unwind, and make memories. The Famous Margarita is the most popular drink ordered by visitors, aside from the freshly prepared food and the fun ambience.
The Texas roadhouse frozen margarita is their signature margarita recipe. It’s a frozen drink made with tequila, triple sec, strawberries, limeade concentrate and sugar that produces a sweet and tart flavor.
What does it taste like?
Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita has a sweet and tart flavour thanks to the mix of tequila, triple sec, frozen strawberries and limeade concentrate. The sugar gives it an added sweetness that helps balance out the tartness of the limeade.
It’s a refreshing cocktail that is perfect for anyone who likes fruity drinks. It can be enjoyed year-round, but it’s particularly enjoyable when served in the summer months.
How did I first get introduced to the Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita?
I was first introduced to this drink when I visited a Texas Roadhouse restaurant. It was so delicious that I had to recreate it at home. Needless to say, it didn’t disappoint!
How to make Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita?
Making this margarita is easy and only requires a few ingredients. We gave you the recipe and step by step instructions below.
Ingredients for texas roadhouse margarita
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 2 oz triple sec
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 oz tequila
- Kosher or sea salt for the rim of the glass
Start by bordering the glasses with salt.
Mix together the tequila, triple sec, frozen strawberries, limeade concentrate and sugar in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour the margarita into salt-bordered glasses.
Garnish with a slice of lime, if desired.
– Make sure to freeze the strawberries before blending so that they don’t water down the margarita.
– Be sure to use cold ingredients to help keep the margarita chilled.
– You can adjust the sugar to your liking to make it sweeter or less sweet.
Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita Recipe
- 1 Blender
- Kosher or Sea Salt for the Rim of the Glass: Elevate the sipping experience with a carefully chosen rimming of kosher or sea salt providing a tantalizing contrast to the sweetness of the drink, as each sip becomes a delightful journey through layers of flavor and texture.
- 2 oz Frozen Limeade Concentrate: Introduce a zesty punch with precisely measured frozen limeade concentrate infusing your concoction with a burst of tangy, citrusy freshness that awakens the taste buds and adds a tantalizing complexity.
- 1 oz Triple Sec: Elevate the citrusy symphony with a measured ounce of triple sec infusing a bright and orange-flavored vibrancy that dances alongside the strawberries, creating a harmonious balance of sweetness and zest.
- 8 oz Frozen Strawberries: Dive into a berrylicious adventure with precisely measured frozen strawberries each icy gem encapsulating the sweet, sun-kissed essence of summer, imparting a refreshing burst of flavor to your concoction.
- 3 oz Tequila: Embark on a spirited journey with the measured addition of three ounces of tequila imparting a robust and earthy depth that seamlessly intertwines with the fruity notes, creating a libation that strikes the perfect balance between bold and refreshing.
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar: Fine-tune the sweetness of your creation with just half a tablespoon of sugar adding a delicate touch that enhances the natural sweetness of the strawberries without overwhelming the palate.
- Start by bordering the glasses with salt.
- Mix together the tequila, triple sec, frozen strawberries, limeade concentrate and sugar in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the margarita into salt-rimmed glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, if desired.
- Serve chilled.
Calories: 187 kcal | Carbohydrates: 11 g | Protein:1 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Sodium: 5 mg | Potassium: 78 mg | Fibre: 1 g | Sugar: 8 g
What to serve with Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita?
The Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita pairs perfectly with a variety of foods. You can pair it with chips and salsa, guacamole, enchiladas, tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas and more!
How to store leftover Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita?
Any leftover margarita can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can pregnant women eat this?
It is not recommended that pregnant women consume alcohol. Therefore, pregnant women should not consume this margarita.
Is this margarita gluten-free?
Yes, this margarita does not contain any wheat or gluten ingredients.
Can I use fresh strawberries instead of frozen?
Yes, you can use fresh strawberries instead of frozen ones for a sweeter margarita.
The Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for any gathering or occasion. It’s easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. So, give it a try and enjoy the fresh taste of strawberries and limeade.
Hope you have a great time enjoying the Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita with your family and friends. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Sharing is Caring!
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.