Last Updated on March 21, 2023
Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco is an easy and delicious taco recipe that perfectly captures the flavor of summer.
It’s a dish that everyone loves, from kids to adults alike! This simple yet flavorful combo combines sweet shrimp with classic Mexican ingredients such as onion, cheese, sour cream, salsa, cilantro and green onion for an unbeatable taste.
With easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll have delicious tacos ready in no time. Read on to learn more about this recipe and how to make it! You will also get to know what’s in the Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco, how to serve it, nutrition information and other helpful tips.
What is kylie jenner shrimp taco?
As mentioned above, kylie jenner tacos recipe is a classic taco recipe that combines sweet shrimp with Mexican ingredients. The combination of the sweet shrimp with classic Mexican ingredients, like onion, cheese, sour cream, salsa and cilantro, creates an unbeatable flavor. The tacos are not only flavorful but also very easy to make!
What does it taste like?
Kylie shrimp tacos have a unique flavor that can’t be replicated. The combination of sweet shrimp with Mexican ingredients gives the tacos a unique flavor that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. The shrimp provides a sweetness that balances out the flavors of the other ingredients, and when it all comes together, you get an amazing taco experience.
How did I first get introduced to the kylie jenner shrimp taco?
I was first introduced to this delicious shrimp tacos kylie jenner recipe by my friend who is a big fan of Kylie Jenner. She served it at one of her dinner parties and I instantly fell in love with the flavor! Then, I searched online for the recipe and was able to make it myself at home.
How to make kylie jenner shrimp taco?
Making kylie shrimp taco is easy and doesn’t require much time. Simply follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll have tacos ready in no time.
- Shrimp — 1 pound, fresh.
- Onion — 2 cups, chopped.
- Salsa — as needed, fresh.
- Mexican cheese — 1 cup, shredded.
- Sour cream — 1 ½ cups.
- White corn tortillas — as needed.
- .Avocado — 3 pcs.
- Green onion — ½ cup, shredded.
- Cooking oil — 1 tbsp.
- Lime — 1 ½ pcs.
- Cilantro — 1 cup, chopped.
- Tomatoes — 2 cups, diced.
- Onion powder — to taste.
- Old Bay seasoning — 2 tsp.
Clean and devein the shrimp.
Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened.
Add the shrimp, Old Bay seasoning, and onion powder to the pan. Cook for 5–7 minutes or until pink in color.
In another pan over medium heat, heat the tortillas until lightly golden.
Assemble tacos by adding shrimp mix, cheese, sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and green onion into each taco. Serve with diced tomatoes and wedges of lime.
Slice avocado and add to tacos as desired.
• You can also add other ingredients to your tacos, depending on your preference, such as jalapeños, cumin, chili powder, or garlic.
• If you are using frozen shrimp for this recipe, thaw it in the fridge overnight before cooking.
• If you don’t have Old Bay seasoning, use other spices such as smoked paprika, garlic powder, or cayenne pepper.
• To make the tacos even more flavorful, try roasting the shrimp and onions in the oven for a few minutes before adding them to the tacos.
Kylie Jenner shrimp taco Recipe
- 1 mixing bowl
- 2 skillets
- Measuring spoons and cups.
- 1 pound Shrimp fresh
- 2 cups Onion chopped
- Salsa as needed fresh
- 1 cup Mexican cheese shredded
- 1 ½ cups Sour cream
- White corn tortillas as needed
- 3 pcs Avocado
- ½ cup Green onion shredded
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 ½ pcs Lime
- 1 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 cups Tomatoes diced
- Onion powder to taste
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- Clean and devein the shrimp.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened.
- Add the shrimp, Old Bay seasoning, and onion powder to the pan. Cook for 5–7 minutes or until pink in color.
- In another pan over medium heat, heat the tortillas until lightly golden.
- Assemble tacos by adding shrimp mix, cheese, sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and green onion into each taco. Serve with diced tomatoes and wedges of lime.
- Slice avocado and add to tacos as desired.
Serving size: 1 taco
Calories: 140 calories
What to serve with kylie jenner shrimp taco?
Kylie Jenner shrimp tacos are great served with a side of Mexican rice, guacamole, black beans or grilled vegetables. You can also serve them with salsa, hot sauce and lime wedges for extra flavor and texture.
How to store leftover kylie jenner shrimp taco?
You can store leftover kylie Jenner tacos in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place them on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 1–2 minutes or until warmed through.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, kylie jenner shrimp tacos recipe is safe to eat when pregnant as long as all ingredients are cooked properly and the shrimp is fresh. However, pregnant women should always consult with their doctor or healthcare provider before eating any type of seafood.
Is kylie jenner shrimp taco healthy?
Yes, kylie jenner shrimp tacos are a healthy option as they are low in calories and fat and rich in protein and other essential vitamins and minerals.
Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?
Yes, you can use frozen shrimp for this recipe as long as it is thawed overnight in the fridge before cooking.
How many tacos does this recipe make?
This recipe makes about 8 tacos.
Kylie Jenner shrimp tacos are a delicious and easy meal that can be enjoyed at home or on the go. The combination of fresh shrimp, Mexican cheese, sour cream and salsa in a warm, soft tortilla will surely please any crowd. With a few simple ingredients and steps, you can make these tacos in no time.
Please share our recipe with your friends and family if you enjoyed it! Enjoy your tacos and buen provecho!
Sharing is Caring!
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.