Last Updated on November 17, 2023
Olive Garden Mango Martini is a delightful cocktail made with Caribbean rum, mango nectar, triple sec and a hint of fresh lime juice. It’s a sweet and refreshing drink that’s perfect for the summer months! The mango flavor in this martini really stands out and makes it a unique and enjoyable creation.
This article covers all you need to know about Olive Garden Mango Martinis, including the ingredients, preparation instructions, and nutritional information.
Also, we’ll offer some advice on how to serve this delicious beverage properly as well as a section with frequently asked questions. So let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
What is Olive Garden Mango Martini?
Olive Garden Mango Martini is a delicious and refreshing cocktail. Its sweet, fruity flavour makes it perfect for summertime or any time you want to enjoy a unique drink! This drink is made with rum, mango nectar, and a hint of fresh lime juice.
What does it taste like?
Olive Garden Mango Martini has a sweet and fruity flavour. The mango nectar gives it a unique and refreshing taste, while the hint of fresh lime juice adds an extra zing to this drink. It’s also not too sweet, making it perfect for those who don’t like overly sugary cocktails.
How did I first get introduced to the Olive Garden Mango Martini?
I first heard about the Olive Garden Mango Martini from my cousin who works at the restaurant. She said it was one of their most popular drinks and I knew I had to give it a try!
Once I tried it, I was hooked and now it’s one of my go-to drinks. It’s a great way to enjoy some summer vibes no matter the season!
How to make Olive Garden Mango Martini?
Making the Olive Garden Mango Martini is relatively easy and only requires a few ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need.
What ingredients do you need?
- Lemon slice
- Caribbean rum( Malibu mango flavoured) 2 ounces
- Triple Sec ¾ ounce
- cube ices
- Sweet and sour 2 ounces
- Mango Nectar 2 ounces
Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
Pour the mango nectar, sweet and sour mix and Triple Sec into it.
Slowly add Malibu mango rum and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass with ice.
Garnish with a lemon slice.
• If desired, substitute the mango nectar with freshly blended mango.
• The triple sec can be replaced with orange juice concentrate.
• You can also use coconut rum instead of Malibu mango rum for a tropical twist.
Olive Garden Mango Martini Recipe
- 1 Shaker
- 1 knife
- 1 Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces Triple Sec: Embark on a journey of citrusy delight with the measured addition of one and a half ounces of Triple Sec imparting a sweet and orange-flavored complexity that harmonizes with the mango undertones of the rum.
- 4 ounces Mango Nectar: Immerse your cocktail in a luscious tropical embrace with precisely measured four ounces of mango nectar contributing a velvety and succulent texture that enhances the overall mouthfeel, creating a drink that’s as indulgent as it is refreshing.
- Ice Cubes: Introduce a refreshing chill to your beverage with carefully crafted ice cubes ensuring a crisp and invigorating temperature that enhances the overall drinking experience.
- 4 ounces Sweet and Sour: Elevate the cocktail’s flavor profile with precisely measured four ounces of sweet and sour mix creating a harmonious balance between sweetness and tartness that adds a delightful contrast to the tropical notes.
- 4 ounces Caribbean Rum Malibu Mango Flavored: Elevate your cocktail experience with precisely measured four ounces of Malibu Mango Flavored Caribbean Rum, introducing a sun-soaked tropical essence that adds a velvety and fruity richness to your drink.
- Lemon Slices: Commence your tropical libation with the vibrant addition of lemon slices infusing a zesty and citrusy freshness that serves as a tantalizing introduction to your exotic cocktail.
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the mango nectar, sweet and sour mix and Triple Sec into it.
- Slowly add Malibu mango rum and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
What to serve with Olive Garden Mango Martini?
This cocktail pairs perfectly with light tapas such as shrimp tacos, chicken skewers or vegetable quesadillas. It also goes well with heavier dishes like lobster mac and cheese, scallops in bacon cream sauce, and truffle risotto.
How to store leftover Olive Garden Mango Martini?
Any leftovers should be stored in an airtight bottle and consumed within 2-3 days. Put it in the refrigerator to keep it chilled until you are ready to enjoy it again.
Can pregnant women eat this?
It’s not recommended for pregnant women due to the alcohol content.
Does the Olive Garden Mango Martini contain alcohol?
Yes, it contains Caribbean rum (Malibu mango flavoured) and triple sec.
How many calories are in a single serving of Olive Garden Mango Martini?
A single serving contains 122 calories and 1.5 grams of fat.
The Olive Garden Mango Martini is a refreshing summer drink that’s perfect for sipping on the patio or poolside. It’s sweet, fruity and packs a punch with its Caribbean rum (Malibu mango flavoured) and triple sec. The recipe in this post requires just a few basic ingredients and can be prepared quickly to impress your guests.
I hope you find this recipe beneficial. Check out our other blog posts for more delicious recipes. Please share this recipe with your family and friends and don’t forget to comment below.