Last Updated on August 19, 2023
What about making a delicious dip that can be an ideal accompaniment to any dishes or snacks? Yes, Bonefish Grill olive oil dip is one such recipe. Apart from its great flavor, it’s also very easy to make and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
If you want to learn how to make this popular dip, then look no further! Here is an easy guide to making the Bonefish Grill olive oil dip that will definitely satisfy your taste buds.
Table of Contents
What Is bonefish grill olive oil dip?
Bonefish Grill olive oil dip is a flavorful and delicious appetizer or snack made with fresh herbs, spices, and olive oil. It is usually served as a side dish with crackers or toasted bread slices and is a great accompaniment for any dish.
This dip has become very popular in recent years, not only due to its delicious taste but also because of its health benefits. Olive oil is rich in healthy fats and antioxidants which make it an ideal ingredient for dips, salads, and even spreads.
You Might Also Like These Appetizer Recipes!
- Japanese Chicken Nuggets (Copycat Version)
- Recipe for Italian Pepper Biscuits
- Recipe for Wingstop Cajun Wings
- Mardi gras wings recipe
Where Did I First Try bonefish grill olive oil dip?
There is a restaurant named Bonefish Grill which is very popular among locals for its delicious seafood dishes. I had heard about this restaurant from my friends and family but never got a chance to visit it until one day when I was visiting the city.
When I visited the restaurant, I was surprised to find out that apart from their amazing seafood dishes, they also offered some amazing dip recipes. One of those recipes was the Bonefish Grill olive oil dip.
I was really intrigued by this recipe and decided to give it a try. To my surprise, the dip turned out to be incredibly tasty! The flavor of garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, and black pepper combined perfectly with the olive oil and made a delicious combination.
I could not stop myself from having more of this delicious dip and ended up ordering a few more servings. Ever since that day, I have been hooked on this amazing dip recipe!
As a result, I ended up making this dip at home as well and have been serving it to my guests ever since. Everyone loves this dip and I make sure to prepare it whenever there is a special occasion. I always try to make the dip using fresh herbs and olive oil for the best flavor.
The result is always delicious and I can guarantee you that everyone will love this dip. So if you’re looking for an amazing appetizer or snack, then definitely give the Bonefish Grill olive oil dip a try!
- Olive oil: One of the crucial ingredients in this recipe is olive oil. Olive oil has a very mild flavor that goes great with the herbs and spices used in this dip.
- Thyme: Thyme gives the dip an earthy flavor and aroma that complements the other flavors in this recipe perfectly.
- Oregano: Oregano brings a hint of warmth to the dip which makes it even more delicious.
- Basil: Basil adds a freshness to the dip and rounds off all of the flavors nicely.
- Black pepper: Black pepper adds a bit of heat to the dip and gives it an extra kick.
- Red Pepper Flakes: Red pepper flakes give the dip a slight spiciness that complements the other flavors nicely.
- Kosher Salt: Kosher salt helps bring out all of the flavors in this recipe even more.
- Parsley: Parsley is a great garnish for this dip and also adds a hint of freshness.
- Garlic: Garlic adds an extra flavor to the dip which makes it even more delicious.
In a food processor, combine all the herbs and spices (thyme, oregano, basil, black pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic, and parsley) until they are finely chopped.
Once the mixture is ready, add olive oil to it and mix until it forms a thick paste. Now take a serving dish and pour the herb-olive oil mixture into it.
Serve the Bonefish Grill olive oil dip with some crackers or toasted bread slices.
• If you want to make a thicker paste, then you can use less olive oil.
• You can also substitute other herbs and spices if needed.
• To make the dip even more flavorful, you can add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to it.
• If you want to make the dip spicier, then you can add more red pepper flakes.
What Ingredients Can I Replace or Substitute While Making It?
• Instead of fresh herbs, you can also use dried herbs. However, make sure to reduce the quantity as dried herbs tend to be more powerful in flavor.
• If you don’t have black pepper, then you can substitute it with white pepper.
• Instead of olive oil, you can also use other types of vegetable oils like sunflower or avocado oil.
• If you want to make a vegan version of this recipe, then simply replace the olive oil with vegan-friendly substitutes like avocado or coconut oil.
Bonefish grill olive oil dip recipe
- measuring spoon
- serving dish etc
- Food processor
- In a food processor, finely chop together thyme, oregano, basil, black pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic and parsley to make an aromatic mix of herbs.
- Next add some olive oil to the blend until it forms a thick paste.
- Transfer this flavourful mixture to a serving dish and enjoy with crunchy crackers or toast slices.
- Create the perfect Burger Sauce experience with this zesty olive oil dip!
- Kick up the flavour by adding a few spices of your own, or keep it simple for a classic taste.
- No matter how you serve it, this Burger Sauce will bring deliciousness to any dish!
- If you want to make a thicker paste, then you can use less olive oil.
- You can also substitute other herbs and spices if needed.
- To make the dip even more flavorful, you can add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to it.
- If you want to make the dip spicier, then you can add more red pepper flakes.
How to Store Leftover bonefish grill olive oil dip?
If you have any leftover dip, then it should be stored in an airtight container and placed in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for up to three days.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, pregnant women can eat this dip if they make sure to use pasteurized and organic ingredients. For sure this dish is considered to be safe for pregnant women if the ingredients are of good quality.
Can I use this dip as a spread?
Yes, you can definitely use this dip as a spread. It will make for an amazing sandwich or wrap filling! Therefore, it’s a great option for lunch or dinner.
Is it a healthy dip option?
Yes, this is a very healthy dip option since it contains olive oil which is loaded with antioxidants and healthy fats. In addition to that, it also has the nutritional benefits of fresh herbs and spices. Hence, it’s definitely a healthier option compared to other dips.
Thanks for reading this recipe on how to make Bonefish Grill olive oil dip. This flavorful and delicious dip can be used as an appetizer or snack, and it’s also great for sandwiches and wraps. Plus, it has the nutrition benefits of olive oil and fresh herbs and spices which makes it a healthier option compared to other dips.
So if you haven’t tried it yet, then go ahead and give it a try! It will definitely satisfy your taste buds. Kindly share the recipe with all our friends and family.