Last Updated on March 18, 2023
“Freddy’s” is a popular fast-food chain in the United States specialising in American cuisines such as hamburgers, french fries, milkshakes etc. They have a famous fry sauce known as Freddy’s jalapeno fry sauce. It tastes sweet, sour, and a little bit spicy. Without this sauce, their burgers would not be as delicious!
I first tried Freddy’s when I visited Las Vegas a few years back. I ordered the Triple Steakburger – Combo and it was absolutely delicious! The burger was cooked to perfection, and the fries were crispy and salty.
But what really made the meal was Freddy’s jalapeno fry sauce. It added a deliciously sweet, sour, and spicy flavor that made the burger even better.
After returning home, I really missed the taste and flavor of that sauce and decided to make it at home. I tried a few recipes searching online, but none of them really tasted the same.
So, I decided to create my own recipe and after a few trials and errors, I finally came up with a fry sauce that tastes just like Freddy’s!
This jalapeno fry sauce is perfect for dipping french fries, onion rings, or even chicken strips. It’s also great for burgers, sandwiches, and wraps. The sauce is easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious and easy fry sauce recipe, then look no further! This Freddy’s jalapeno fry sauce recipe will definitely satisfy your cravings.
What’s in Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce?
Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce is a special blend of spices and jalapenos that gives it a unique flavor. This sauce is perfect for anyone who loves a little spice in their life. The blend of spices and jalapenos gives the sauce a unique flavor that is sure to please.
Though the ingredients are quite common, when combined perfectly, they bring a different taste that is tangier than tomato ketchup but tastes better than it.
After trying this perfect sauce, you can easily determine the difference between regular and special fry sauce.
How to make Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce?
Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce is easy to make and can be made in just a few minutes. All you need is some mayonnaise, ketchup, jalapenos, and special seasoning. Simply mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy.
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Minced Garlic – 2 tsp
- Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pickled Jalapeno peppers(finely chopped) – 1/2 tablespoon
- Jalapeno juice – 1 tsp
- Smoked Paprika – 1/4 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 4 tablespoon
- Fry seasoning – 2 tsp
You need the following equipment to make this delicious sauce:
- A medium bowl
- A glass jar
First, chop the garlic cloves and pickled jalapenos finely.
In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, chili powder, pickled jalapeno peppers, jalapeno juice, smoked paprika, tomato ketchup and fry seasoning. Stir with a clean spoon until everything is well blended. It will take around five minutes.
Add the sauce to a glass jar, then seal it to keep the flavor in.
Place a glass jar in the refrigerator for one hour to blend the flavours.
After one hour, your perfect fry sauce is ready! Enjoy your delicious Freddy’s Famous Jalapeno Fry Sauce!
What to serve with Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce?
This delicious fry sauce goes great with-
- French fries
- chicken fries
- onion rings
- chicken strips
- chicken sandwiches
- or anything else you can think of!
How to reheat Freddy’s Jalapeno Sauce?
To reheat this sauce, simply place it in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until heated through.
How to store Freddy’s famous sauce?
To store your Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce, simply place it in a covered container in the refrigerator. Keep it fresh by storing it in an airtight container. It will keep for up to 1 week. You can also store your leftover sauce in this process.
It will be better if you use a glass container to store this perfect sauce. It will be healthy.
What Does Freddy’s Fry Sauce Taste Like?
Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce has a unique flavor that is both spicy and savory. The jalapeno peppers add a nice amount of heat, while the smoked paprika and chili powder give it a deep and rich flavor.
It would be inaccurate to compare it to regular fry sauce because it is much tangier, although still tasty. The tomato ketchup and mayonnaise help balance the flavors and make it super creamy.
And the fry seasoning gives it a nice kick of flavor that takes it over the top! This amazing sauce is sure to please everyone at your next gathering!
Tips and Tricks
– If you want a milder sauce, simply omit the jalapeno peppers and use less chilli powder.
– For a spicier sauce, add more jalapeno peppers or use hotter chilli powder.
– If you don’t have fry seasoning, you can use any type of seasoning or plain salt.
– It’s important to let the sauce rest for at least 30 minutes. This is because the powdered components have had time to seep into the sauce, ensuring it tastes wonderful and smooth.
– If you don’t have jalapeno juice, just use lemon juice or white vinegar.
– If you’re feeling creative, try experimenting with different variations on the same theme.
– You can use garlic powder instead of garlic cloves.
– Use a clean spoon to stir. A dirty spoon could contaminate your sauce even when refrigerated.
Amount per serving And % Daily Values
Serving: 4 Calories: 460 | Total Fat 14.5g – 19% | Saturated Fat 1.9g – 10% | Cholesterol 0mg – 0% | Sodium 267mg – 116% | Total Carbohydrate 75.4g – 27% | Dietary Fiber 12.4g – 44% | Total Sugars 5.5g | Protein 8.4g | Vitamin D 0mcg – 0% | Calcium 50g – 4% | Iron 3mg – 16% | Potassium 1959mg – 42%
Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce Recipe
- 1 Medium Bowl
- 1 spoon
- 1 glass jar
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Pickled Jalapeno peppers(finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Jalapeno juice
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp Fry seasoning
- First, chop the garlic cloves and pickled jalapenos finely.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, chili powder, pickled jalapeno peppers, jalapeno juice, smoked paprika, tomato ketchup and fry seasoning. Stir with a clean spoon until everything is well blended. It will take around five minutes.
- Add the sauce to a glass jar, then seal it to keep the flavor in.
- Place a glass jar in the refrigerator for one hour to blend the flavours.
- After one hour, your perfect fry sauce is ready! Enjoy your delicious Freddy’s Famous Jalapeno Fry Sauce!
This Fry Sauce is perfect for those who want to enjoy the taste of Freddy’s without leaving the comfort of their own home. It’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
This delicious, easy-to-make fry sauce will add a deliciously sweet, sour, and spicy flavor to your meals.
So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try, and let me know how it turns out in the comments below. I would love to hear from you.
Other Delicious Recipes You Might Like:
- Popeyes gravy copycat recipe
- Mcdonalds breakfast sauce copycat recipe
- Meatloaf recipe of Brenda Gantt
- San giorgio lasagna copycat recipe
Sharing is caring!
My name is Lori Walker. I’m a registered dietician and food enthusiast. I share easy healthy recipes on my blog and review necessary kitchen items. The recipes I share take less… Read more
2 thoughts on “Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce Recipe | Easy Kitchen Guide”
Seems delicious! Would love to try over the weekend.
Thanks a lot dear. Let me know how it tastes.