Last Updated on November 12, 2023
How about a dish that is easy to make and is loaded with essential nutrients to keep you energized throughout the day? Introducing Cincy Fit foodie recipes- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast!
In this recipe, I have used a combination of unique ingredients. This dish is packed with vitamins and minerals that can give you more energy for the day. Plus, it’s easy to customize according to your taste and dietary needs.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
What Is Cincy fit foodie Recipe- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast?
Cincy Fit foodie recipes- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast is a delicious and nutritious breakfast smoothie packed with greens, fruits, yogurt, spices, and more. This smoothie is an easy way to start your day with a boost of energy and essential nutrients. It’s also very easy to customize according to your taste and dietary needs.
Where Did I First Try Cincy fit foodie recipes- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast?
When I first came to know about the recipe from Cincy Fit foodie recipes, I was really intrigued by the idea of having a healthy smoothie with so many essential nutrients.
After trying it out for the first time, I realized how convenient and delicious this breakfast can be. The combination of avocado, pineapple, yogurt, and ginger makes it an ideal breakfast to kick start your day right.
The refreshing taste of pineapple and the creamy texture of avocado makes it a great treat for any morning. And not to forget, the addition of Greek yogurt gives you an extra boost of protein so that you can stay full and energized all day long.
The best part is, it only takes a few minutes to whip up this delicious breakfast smoothie. All you need to do is gather up your ingredients, place them in a blender, and blend until smooth. And you’re good to go!
I love the fact that this recipe is so versatile and customizable. You can switch out the greens for any other vegetables or fruits of your choice. You can also add nuts or seeds like chia seeds, flaxseeds, or almond butter for an extra boost of nutrition.
Apart from being delicious and nutritious, the Super Green Smoothie is a great way to add more greens to your diet. The recipe calls for a handful of fresh greens, which not only adds more flavor but also gives you essential vitamins and minerals to keep you energized throughout the day.
Overall, Cincy fit foodie recipes- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast is a delicious, nutritious, and easy-to-make breakfast that can be customized according to your taste and dietary needs. It’s the perfect way to kick-start your day with an energy boost!
You can also read the following breakfast recipes:
- Recipe of Herbalife Waffle
- Recipe for Blueberry Scones Ina Garten
- Dr Berg’s Keto Bread Copycat Recipe
- Avocado: This creamy fruit adds a silky texture to the smoothie and is packed with healthy fats and fiber.
- Greens: Use any kind of fresh or frozen greens such as spinach, kale, chard, etc. for extra vitamins and minerals.
- Pineapple: This sweet fruit adds a delicious tropical flavor to the smoothie and is a great source of vitamin C.
- Chia & Flaxseeds: These tiny seeds are a great source of fiber and healthy fats.
- Almond Butter: This nut butter adds an extra dose of protein and healthy fats to the smoothie.
- Blueberries: Use fresh or frozen blueberries for an added antioxidant boost.
- Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt adds a creamy texture and an extra dose of protein to the smoothie.
- Ginger: Fresh or dried ginger adds a subtle spiciness to the smoothie.
- Cinnamon: A pinch of ground cinnamon adds an extra hint of warmth and sweetness.
- Water: This is used to thin out the smoothie if needed.
Start by gathering your ingredients. Peel and pit the avocado, then cube it into small pieces. Place all the ingredients (except for the ice) in a blender.
Blend on high until smooth. If you want a thicker consistency, add more ice to the blend and continue blending until desired consistency is reached. Serve in a glass.
• If you want a thicker consistency, add 1/2 cup of ice before blending.
• For a sweeter smoothie, add 1-2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup.
• You can also use almond milk, coconut milk, or any other plant-based milk instead of water.
• If you don’t have Greek yogurt on hand, you can substitute it with regular yogurt or a vegan alternative such as soy or coconut yogurt.
What Ingredients Can I Replace or Substitute While Making It?
• You can use a ripe banana instead of avocado if desired.
• Any kind of fresh or frozen greens such as spinach, kale, chard, etc. can be used in place of the greens called for in the recipe.
• Mango, papaya, or any other tropical fruit can be used instead of pineapple.
• If you don’t have chia or flaxseeds on hand, you can use hemp or sunflower seeds as a substitute.
• If you don’t have almond butter, you can use any other nut or seed butter of your choice.
Cincy Fit Foodie Recipe – Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast
- Measuring Cup
- Optional: 2 cups of ice frozen cubes that contribute a refreshing and chilled element perfect for a frosty smoothie experience.
- 2/3 cup canned pineapple juicy and tropical fruit that brings a sweet and tangy flavor adding a refreshing and exotic element to the smoothie.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter rich and creamy nut butter that adds a velvety texture and a nutty taste enhancing the creaminess and providing healthy fats.
- 2 containers 12 oz Greek yogurt (nonfat, 2% or 4%) thick and creamy yogurt that adds richness and a tangy note, boosting the protein content and creating a smooth and satisfying base.
- 2 handfuls of greens spinach, kale, or chard — could also throw in some cucumber or zucchini – vibrant and nutrient-rich leafy greens that contribute a refreshing and earthy taste, packed with vitamins and minerals.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries plump and antioxidant-rich berries that provide a burst of sweetness and a vibrant purple hue enhancing the overall flavor and visual appeal.
- Spice blend: 1/2 teaspoon fresh or dried ginger 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon – aromatic and warming spices that add depth and complexity to the smoothie, with ginger bringing a hint of heat and cinnamon adding a comforting and sweet touch.
- Water or milk to thin liquid component that helps achieve the desired consistency whether you prefer a thicker or thinner smoothie.
- 1/2 ripe avocado or a few chunks of frozen creamy and nourishing fruit that adds a luscious and velvety texture to the smoothie, providing healthy fats and a subtle nutty flavor.
- Optional: 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder protein-packed addition that helps fuel the body and aids in muscle recovery adding a subtle vanilla flavor.
- 2 tablespoons mixed chia and flaxseed nutritious blend of seeds that adds a subtle nutty flavor and a boost of omega-3 fatty acids as well as fiber for a satisfying texture.
- Start by gathering your ingredients. Peel and pit the avocado, then cube it into small pieces. Place all the ingredients (except for the ice) in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. If you want a thicker consistency, add more ice to the blend and continue blending until desired consistency is reached. Serve in a glass.
- If you want a thicker consistency, add 1/2 cup of ice before blending.
- For a sweeter smoothie, add 1-2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup.
- You can also use almond milk, coconut milk, or any other plant-based milk instead of water.
- If you don’t have Greek yogurt on hand, you can substitute it with regular yogurt or a vegan alternative such as soy or coconut yogurt.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 285 kcal
- Fat: 15.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.5 g
- Protein: 11.2 g
- Fiber: 7.7 g
- Sugar: 13.1 g
- Sodium: 81 mg
How to Store Leftover Cincy Fit foodie Recipe- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast?
Leftover Cincy Fit foodie recipes- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To store, transfer the smoothie into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to consume. You can also freeze the smoothie in an ice cube tray and defrost it as needed.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, this smoothie is safe for pregnant women to consume. However, it’s best to check with your doctor or healthcare provider prior to consumption.
How can I make this smoothie vegan?
To make this recipe vegan, use plant-based milk such as almond milk or coconut milk in place of Greek yogurt and substitute the honey with maple syrup or agave nectar. Additionally, you can use a vegan yogurt alternative such as soy or coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.
Is this smoothie gluten-free?
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free as long as all ingredients used are certified gluten-free.
Can I add protein powder to this recipe?
Yes, you can add a scoop of any plant-based protein powder or whey Protein powder of your choice to this smoothie. This will give you an extra boost of protein and can also make the smoothie thicker in consistency.
Thanks for reading this recipe on Cincy Fit foodie recipes- Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast! This delicious, nutritious, and easy-to-make breakfast is a great way to start your day with an energy boost. With its versatile ingredients and customizable flavors, you can easily whip up this smoothie in minutes.
So why wait? Start making Super Green Smoothie for Breakfast today and kick start your day with a boost of energy! Don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends and family.
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- HelloFresh Fry Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Recipe of Buffalo Chicken Pasta No Cream Cheese
- Amylu Cranberry Jalapeno Meatballs Copycat Recipe
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.