Last Updated on June 29, 2023
Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll recipe is a classic comfort food made with delicious ingredients that are sure to please the whole family. Perfect for a sweet treat or brunch, these soft and fluffy cinnamon rolls.
With just a few simple steps, you can make these delicious rolls in no time! Follow this recipe to make the fluffiest, most decadent cinnamon rolls that you’ll ever taste.
In this article, we’ll go over the steps for making these delicious cinnamon rolls, as well as tips and nutrition information. With this recipe, you can make a delicious breakfast or snack that everyone will love! So let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What is Flavor God’s, Buttery Cinnamon Roll?
Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll is an easy-to-make sweet breakfast treat inspired by Flavor God‘s signature flavor. This recipe is made with a buttery, light, and fluffy dough that is filled with brown sugar, spices, and creamy cream cheese.
The rolls are glazed with a sweet vanilla glaze that adds extra richness and sweetness to the already delicious rolls.
What does it taste like?
Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll has a sweet, buttery flavor. The brown sugar and spices in the filling add depth and complexity to the rolls, while the creamy cream cheese adds an indulgent richness.
The glaze of powdered sugar and vanilla brings it all together with its sweetness and adds the perfect finishing touch.
How did I first get introduced to the Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll?
I first tried Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll when my friend brought it to a party. It was an instant hit with everyone and I knew I had to try making them at home. I did some research & found the recipe on Falovor God’s Website.
After some trial and error, I managed to get the recipe just right. Now I make these delicious cinnamon rolls every week for my family and friends!
How to make Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll?
Making Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. Here are the ingredients & step-by-step instructions:
You May Also Like These Dessert Recipes:
- All-purpose flour: This is the main ingredient used for making cinnamon rolls. It helps to make a soft and fluffy dough that can be easily rolled out and shaped into rolls.
- Sugar: The sugar helps to give the cinnamon rolls some sweetness. You can use white or brown sugar, depending on your preference.
- Egg: An egg helps to bind the ingredients together and gives the dough some structure.
- Milk: The milk helps to keep the dough moist and soft, making it easier to work with. You can use any type of milk, but whole milk produces a richer flavor.
- Unsalted butter: This adds richness and flavor to the cinnamon rolls. Make sure to use room-temperature butter for best results.
- Yeast: This is a critical ingredient that helps the dough to rise and gives it an airy texture. Make sure to use active dry yeast for this recipe.
- Cinnamon powder: This is what gives the cinnamon rolls their signature flavor. You can adjust the amount of cinnamon used depending on your taste.
- Soft brown sugar: This type of sugar helps to give the cinnamon rolls a caramel-like flavor and some sweetness.
- Cream cheese: This is optional, but it adds an extra layer of flavor and creaminess to the cinnamon rolls.
- Unsalted butter: This is used for the filling and topping of the rolls. Make sure to use room-temperature butter for best results.
- Salt: This helps to balance out the sweetness and enhances the flavors of all the other ingredients.
- Powdered sugar: This is used to make the glaze that goes on top of the cinnamon rolls. You can adjust the amount of sugar depending on how sweet you want the rolls to be.
- Vanilla powder: This gives the glaze a nice hint of vanilla flavor. You can use either extract or powder.
- Milk: This helps to thin out the glaze so that it’s easier to spread over the cinnamon rolls. A pinch of salt helps to balance out the sweetness.
- Unsalted butter: This is used to brush over the top of the cinnamon rolls before baking. It helps to give them a nice golden color and a delicious buttery flavor.
In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, sugar, egg, milk, and yeast until fully combined. Then, add in the butter and knead the dough until it is soft and elastic. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and set aside for about 30 minutes.
Once the dough has doubled in size, turn it out onto a floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle that is about 1/4 inch thick. Spread the soft brown sugar, cinnamon powder, cream cheese, and butter over the top.
Starting from one end of the rectangle, roll the dough tightly into a cylinder shape. Cut the cylinder into 12 even slices and arrange them in a greased baking pan. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for another 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Bake the cinnamon rolls for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
While the cinnamon rolls are baking, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla powder, milk, and salt to make the glaze. When the rolls come out of the oven, brush them with melted butter and pour the glaze over them.
Let the cinnamon rolls cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Make sure to use room-temperature butter for the best results. Cold butter won’t spread evenly and will leave lumps in the dough.
– Don’t skip proofing the dough! This helps to make a light and fluffy cinnamon roll.
– You can also add some chopped nuts or raisins to the filling for an added crunch.
– If you don’t want to use cream cheese in the filling, you can substitute it with an equal amount of butter.
– Make sure to let the cinnamon rolls cool down completely before adding the glaze. This will help to prevent the glaze from melting off.
– You can adjust the sweetness of the glaze by adding more or less sugar. Start with a small amount and add more to taste.
Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- electric mixer or wooden spoon
- Rolling Pin
- baking sheet with parchment paper
- Measuring cups
- 5 cups all-purpose flour/Bread flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar or white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tbsp milk
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon (cinnamon powder)
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 5 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup powdered Sugar
- 1 cup pure vanilla extract
- 2/4 cup buttermilk or whole milk
- A pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, sugar, egg, milk, and yeast until fully combined. Then, add in the butter and knead the dough until it is soft and elastic. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, turn it out onto a floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle that is about 1/4 inch thick. Spread the soft brown sugar, cinnamon powder, cream cheese, and butter over the top.
- Starting from one end of the rectangle, roll the dough tightly into a cylinder shape. Cut the cylinder into 20 even slices and arrange them in a greased baking pan. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Bake the cinnamon rolls for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and salt to make the glaze. When the rolls come out of the oven, brush them with melted butter and pour the glaze over them.
- Let the cinnamon rolls cool for a few minutes before serving.
What to serve with Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll?
Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll pairs well with a cup of coffee or tea for a cozy breakfast. It can also be served as an afternoon snack or dessert, served with a scoop of ice cream, or topped with some fresh berries and whipped cream.
For even more deliciousness, try adding some chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans to the filling. You can even serve it with a warm maple syrup glaze for an extra special treat!
To make a savory twist on this classic, try adding some grated cheese and diced jalapenos to the cinnamon roll mixture before rolling up the dough.
How to store leftover Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll?
You can store Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, wrap the cinnamon rolls individually in plastic wrap and freeze them for up to 1 month.
To reheat, thaw the rolls overnight in the refrigerator and then warm them in a 350°F oven until heated through.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, pregnant women can enjoy Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll in moderation. However, it is important to follow the recommended food safety guidelines when handling raw dough and baking ingredients.
Pregnant women should also ensure that the cinnamon rolls are, thoroughly cooked before eating and should avoid consuming uncooked yeast products.
How can I make Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll healthier?
If you are looking for a healthier version of this recipe, try substituting the butter with a plant-based spread and use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. You can also reduce the sugar in the filling or skip it altogether.
For a lower-sugar glaze, use powdered sugar and add more milk to reach the desired consistency. Finally, you can sprinkle some flaxseeds or chia seeds on top of the cinnamon rolls for an extra nutritional boost.
Can I make these ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare the filling and dough ahead of time. Assemble the rolls, place them on a baking sheet, cover them with plastic wrap, and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
When ready to bake, remove from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature before glazing and baking as directed.
Can I freeze Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll?
Yes, you can freeze these cinnamon rolls. Make sure to wrap each roll individually in plastic wrap before transferring them to a freezer-safe container or bag.
When ready to use, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and then warm up in a 350°F oven until heated through.
Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll is a delicious, sweet treat that is sure to delight family and friends. The key to making perfectly fluffy and flavorful rolls lies in the dough, so make sure you have plenty of time to prepare this recipe.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy the comforting aroma and taste of cinnamon goodness in your own home!
Thank you for reading! We hope you have a great time making and eating Flavor God’s Buttery Cinnamon Roll.
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Herbalife Tea Copycat Recipes
- Herbalife Chai Tea Copycat Recipe
- Chicken Pesto Flatbread Tropical Smoothie Copycat Recipe
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.