Last Updated on August 19, 2023
Flavor God Chicken Breasts are an incredibly delicious and easy to make recipe. It packs a powerful flavor punch with the combination of Flavor God seasonings, coconut oil, chopped garlic, onion, red pepper, and broccoli florets.
This recipe is sure to be a favorite on busy weeknights or anytime you’re looking for something flavorful yet healthy.
In this recipe guide, I’ll show you how to make Flavor God Chicken Breasts that will have your family and friends asking for seconds.
Read on to learn the ingredients, step-by-step instructions and tips for making this delicious dish!
Table of Contents
What is flavor god chicken breast?
As mentioned above, flavor god chicken breast is an incredibly flavorful and easy to make recipe. It is made with Flavor God seasonings, coconut oil, chopped garlic, onion, red pepper, and broccoli florets.
This combination of ingredients provides a strong flavor experience that will surely tantalize your taste buds. Not only that, this dish is also healthy, making it a great choice for anyone wanting to enjoy a nutritious meal.
The Flavor God seasonings provide a wonderful combination of spicy, savory, and garlicky flavors. The coconut oil adds some sweetness while the vegetables add additional flavor and texture. Together, they create a delicious dish that is sure to be loved by everyone in your family.
How did I first get introduced to the flavor god chicken breast?
I first got introduced to flavor god Chicken breast through a friend when he made the dish and invited me to dinner. It looked so inviting and flavorful that I decided to give it a try.
I took the first bite of this delightful dish and I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor it had. The combination of the Flavor God seasonings, coconut oil, garlic, onion and red pepper was truly delicious.
The dish was a hit with everyone at the dinner table and I definitely knew then that this recipe would become a staple in my home.
So after some online research and tweaking of the ingredients, I have been able to perfect the recipe and share it with you today.
So, if you are in the mood of trying something new and delicious, then you should definitely give this recipe a try!
How to make flavor god chicken breast?
Making Flavor God chicken breast is actually quite easy and quick to prepare. It takes only about 30 minutes from start to finish.The key thing that you need to do is focus on flavoring your chicken with the Flavor God Seasonings.
You can also read the following lunch recipes:
- Caprese Pizza Copycat Recipe
- Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipe
- Spicy Cheddar Shin Ramyun Copycat Recipe
- Chicken Breast: Sliced or cubed chicken breast for a delicious and healthy protein-packed meal.
- Flavor God Everything Seasoning: A savory blend of spices that adds flavor to any dish.
- Flavor God Garlic Lovers: An garlic-infused seasoning mix with a kick of heat.
- Flavor God Everything Spicy: An all-purpose seasoning mix with a spicy kick.
- Organic Coconut Oil: A healthy, plant-based oil for cooking and baking.
- Polaner Chopped Garlic: Pre-chopped garlic cloves for easy use in recipes.
- Onion: A sweet and savory vegetable that can be used in many dishes.
- Red Pepper: A mild yet flavorful pepper that adds color to any dish.
- Broccoli Florets: Small pieces of broccoli cut into bite-sized florets.
- Asian Style Sesame Garlic Sauce: An Asian-inspired sauce made with sesame and garlic flavors.
- Water: Essential for cooking, adding moisture, and keeping ingredients from sticking together.
Step by step instructions
Cut or slice the chicken breast into cubes. Then give it a quick rinse .
Once you have cleaned the chicken, marinate the chicken with Flavor God seasonings. Use the Flavor God Garlic Lovers, Flavor God Spicy Everything, seasonings.
Start by heating a large pot or skillet over medium-high heat. Add enough coconut oil to coat the bottom of the pan and let it melt.
Once melted, add in your chicken breasts and Polaner Chopped Garlic as desired. Toss everything together with a wooden spoon and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Next, add in your onion and red pepper to the pot. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally so that everything cooks evenly.
Now it’s time to add in your broccoli florets and sesame garlic sauce. Stir everything together and cook for an additional minute or two, just until the broccoli is cooked through.
Finally, add in a splash of water to create some steam and help all the flavors come together. Cover the pot with a lid and let it sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
– Make sure your chicken is cooked through before serving.
– If you want an extra kick, add some chili flakes or ground pepper to the recipe.
– The sesame garlic sauce adds a nice sweet flavor to the dish, but feel free to switch it up with other sauces like teriyaki or honey mustard if that’s more your style.
Flavor God Chicken Breast Recipe
- Cooking pot
- Cooking wooden spoon
- Serving plate
- Chopping board
- One bowl
- 2 lbs sliced or cubes chicken breast
- Flavor God Everything seasoning
- Flavor God Garlic Lovers
- Flavor God Everything Spicy
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Polaner Chopped Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 2 small broccoli heads (cut them into florets)
- Asian Style Sesame Garlic Sauce
- Cut or slice the chicken breast into cubes. Then give it a quick rinse .
- Once you have cleaned the chicken, marinate the chicken with Flavor God seasonings. Use the Flavor God Garlic Lovers, Flavor God Spicy Everything, seasonings.
- Start by heating a large pot or skillet over medium-high heat. Add enough coconut oil to coat the bottom of the pan and let it melt.
- Once melted, add in your chicken breasts and Polaner Chopped Garlic as desired. Toss everything together with a wooden spoon and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Next, add in your onion and red pepper to the pot. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally so that everything cooks evenly.
- Now it’s time to add in your broccoli florets and sesame garlic sauce. Stir everything together and cook for an additional minute or two, just until the broccoli is cooked through.
- Finally, add in a splash of water to create some steam and help all the flavors come together. Cover the pot with a lid and let it sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
What to serve with flavor god chicken breast?
This dish is great served over a bed of brown or white rice or alongside some steamed vegetables. It also goes well with some roasted potatoes or a side salad.
How to store leftover flavor god chicken breast?
You can store the leftover flavor god chicken breast in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, as long as the chicken is cooked through and all ingredients are fresh and safe to consume. However, its best to talk to your doctor before consuming any new foods during pregnancy.
Can I use other types of chicken for this recipe?
Yes, you can use any type of chicken that you prefer such as boneless, skinless thighs or drumsticks. You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on the thickness and size of your chicken pieces.
Are Flavor God seasonings gluten free?
Yes, all Flavor God seasonings are certified gluten free and contain no added MSG or fillers.
Can I make this dish ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare the marinade and have everything ready to go the night before so that it’s ready to cook the next day. You can also cook the chicken ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to reheat it thoroughly before serving.
Are Flavor God seasonings low sodium?
Yes, all Flavor God seasonings are low in sodium and contain no added preservatives or fillers. They also provide a great flavor without having to add any additional salt.
Can I use frozen vegetables for this recipe?
Yes, you can use frozen broccoli florets or other types of vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or cauliflower in place of the fresh vegetables. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the dish and cook until they are heated through.
Can I substitute the coconut oil for something else?
Yes, you can substitute coconut oil with any other type of cooking oil such as olive oil or avocado oil if desired. However, we recommend using coconut oil as it adds a nice subtle sweetness to the dish.
Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, you can make this dish without chicken and instead use a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, or cauliflower. Just make sure to add some additional flavorings such as garlic powder or onion powder for extra flavor. However, itwouldnt anymore remain a flavor god chicken breast recipe.
Is this dish keto-friendly?
Yes, this dish is keto-friendly as it contains no added sugar and is low in carbs. Just make sure to use an oil with a higher fat content such as avocado or olive oil.
Can I freeze the leftovers?
Yes, you can freeze the leftovers for up to 3 months in an airtight container or freezer bag. Just make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
Does this dish contain any dairy?
No, this recipe does not contain any dairy products or ingredients. However, if you choose to use a sesame garlic sauce, check the label for any potential allergens.
Can I use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts?
Yes, you can substitute boneless skinless chicken thighs in place of the chicken breasts if desired. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time as needed so that they are cooked through before serving.
Coming to the end, this flavor god chicken breast recipe is a quick and easy meal that you can make in just minutes. With the flavorful combination of Flavor God seasonings, coconut oil, garlic, vegetables, and sesame garlic sauce, it’s sure to be a hit with everyone in your family. Plus, it’s low carb and keto-friendly for those who are watching their carbs.
Hope you have found this recipe helpful and will make it your go-to dish when you want to have a nutritious fulfilling dinner.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to follow us for more delicious recipes and cooking tips.
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Flavor God Taco Tuesday Copycat Recipe
- IHOP Sirloin Tips Copycat Recipe
- Patti LaBelle’s Cornbread Dressing Copycat Recipes
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.