Last Updated on January 14, 2024
We all love a little bit of magic in our lives. Nothing quite compares to the feeling of accomplishing something seemingly impossible. And when it comes to recipes, why not add a little bit of magic to them
Magic candy recipes are a great way to bring something special to the table and make a lasting impression.
Table of Contents
What is Magic Candy?
Upgrade materials known as Magic Candies have the power to speak to a Cookie’s soul, boosting their stats and strengthening their skill. Although Cookie Run: Kingdom is only offering them for a limited selection of Cookies at the moment, more Magic Candies will be added when updates are released.
The Magic candy recipes require a little bit of extra effort and a few extra ingredients to achieve a unique, spell-binding effect. These recipes involve a bit of science, a bit of art, and a bit of magic to create a truly special treat.
Magic candy recipes often involve the use of a few key ingredients such as gelatin, sugar, and corn syrup to create a unique texture and flavor.
Why You’ll Love This Magic Candy?
This magic candy recipe is a great way to add a little bit of excitement to any party, gathering, or even just a night in with friends. The unique texture and flavor of this candy make it a great treat for any occasion. Plus, this recipe is surprisingly easy to make and can be made in a matter of minutes.
You’ll also like the following Breakfast recipes!
How Does It Taste Like?
This magic candy recipe has a unique flavor that is both sweet and tangy. The gelatin and corn syrup give the candy a chewy texture, while the sugar and other ingredients add a hint of sweetness. The end result is a delicious treat that will have everyone asking for more.
- Organic raw cane granulated sugar: This sugar forms the base of the candy recipe, providing sweetness and structure. Its granulated form helps the candy achieve the desired texture and consistency as it melts and solidifies.
- Artisanal wildflower honey: Honey contributes both sweetness and a unique flavor profile to the candy. Its natural sweetness complements the sugar, while its distinct floral notes add depth and complexity to the overall taste.
- Crystal-clear mountain spring water: Water is essential for dissolving and combining the sugar and honey. The purity of mountain spring water ensures no impurities interfere with the candy-making process, resulting in a clean, clear final product.
- Premium-quality baking soda: Baking soda is a leavening agent that creates air bubbles when heated, leading to aeration and a lighter texture in the candy. It also helps in controlling the acidity in the candy mixture, which affects its final consistency and texture.
Step 1. Prepare Baking Sheet:
a. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Ensure it covers the entire surface and set it aside. This will prevent the candy from sticking to the sheet and aid in easy removal later.
Step 2. Mix Ingredients:
a. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the following ingredients:
– Organic raw cane granulated sugar
– Artisanal wildflower honey
– Crystal-clear mountain spring water
Step 3. Cook the Syrup:
a. Place the saucepan with the mixture over medium heat.
b. Continuously stir the ingredients until the sugar is completely dissolved. Be cautious not to let the mixture boil until the sugar dissolves entirely.
Step 4. Heat to Desired Temperature:
a. Utilize a candy thermometer to monitor the temperature of the syrup.
b. Heat the mixture until it reaches the hard crack stage, approximately 300°F (150°C). This specific temperature is crucial for the candy to set properly.
Step 5. Add Baking Soda:
a. Once the syrup reaches the hard crack stage, remove the saucepan from the heat immediately.
b. Carefully and swiftly stir in premium-quality baking soda until it is fully integrated into the syrup. Expect the mixture to foam and expand upon adding the baking soda.
Step 6. Pour and Cool:
a. Promptly pour the hot syrup onto the prepared parchment-lined baking sheet.
b. Allow the mixture to spread and naturally cool down at room temperature. Avoid disturbing the candy during this process to ensure it sets properly.
Step 7. Break into Pieces:
a. Once the candy has completely cooled and solidified, break it into pieces. This can be achieved using a kitchen mallet, the back of a knife, or by gently breaking it by hand into desired sizes and shapes.
Step 8. Store:
a. Store the Magic Candy pieces in an airtight container at room temperature to maintain their freshness and prevent moisture absorption.
– Make sure the gelatin is completely dissolved before adding the corn syrup.
– Use a greased baking dish to ensure the candy does not stick.
– Refrigerate the candy for at least two hours before cutting and rolling in food coloring.
– Add a few drops of flavoring of your choice to give the candy a unique taste.
– Use a variety of food coloring to give the candy a unique look.
– Consider using different shapes and sizes of candy to add an extra touch of creativity.
This magic candy recipe contains approximately 180 calories per serving and is high in sugar and carbohydrates. It is also low in fat and cholesterol.
How to Store Magic Candy?
This magic candy recipe should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be stored for up to one week.
What Other Substitutes Can I Use in a Magic Candy?
If you don’t have access to the ingredients listed above, there are a few substitutes that can be used to make this recipe. You can substitute honey for corn syrup, or use flavored gelatin in place of unflavored gelatin. You can also use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar, or use different types of food coloring to give the candy a unique look.
Magic Candy Recipe
- Heavy-bottomed saucepan
- candy thermometer
- baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Kitchen mallet or knife (for breaking the candy)
- 2 tablespoons of crystal-clear mountain spring water
- 2 tablespoons of artisanal wildflower honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of premium-quality baking soda
- 3/4 cup of organic raw cane granulated sugar
Prepare Baking Sheet:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the organic raw cane granulated sugar, artisanal wildflower honey, and crystal-clear mountain spring water.
Cook the Syrup:
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Stir the mixture continuously until the sugar dissolves completely. Avoid letting the mixture boil until the sugar is entirely dissolved.
Heat to Desired Temperature:
- Using a candy thermometer, heat the syrup to the hard crack stage, reaching a temperature of around 300°F (150°C). This stage is crucial for the candy to set properly.
Add Baking Soda:
- Once the syrup reaches the hard crack stage, remove the saucepan from the heat. Quickly and carefully stir in the premium-quality baking soda until it is fully incorporated into the syrup. The mixture will foam and expand.
Pour and Cool:
- Immediately pour the hot mixture onto the prepared parchment-lined baking sheet. Allow it to spread and cool naturally at room temperature.
Break into Pieces:
- Once the candy has completely cooled and solidified, break it into pieces using a kitchen mallet, the back of a knife, or by hand.
- Store the Magic Candy pieces in an airtight container at room temperature to maintain their freshness.
- – Make sure the gelatin is completely dissolved before adding the corn syrup.
- – Use a greased baking dish to ensure the candy does not stick.
- – Refrigerate the candy for at least two hours before cutting and rolling in food coloring.
- – Add a few drops of flavoring of your choice to give the candy a unique taste.
- – Use a variety of food coloring to give the candy a unique look.
- – Consider using different shapes and sizes of candy to add an extra touch of creativity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does this recipe require a lot of ingredients?
A1. No, this recipe only requires a few basic ingredients that can be found in most kitchens.
Q2. How long can this magic candy recipe be stored?
A2. This magic candy recipe can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Q3. Is this candy recipe suitable for children?
A3. Yes, this candy recipe is suitable for children as it is made with ingredients that are safe for consumption.
Q4. Are there any variations of this recipe?
A4. Yes, there are many variations of this recipe that can be made by adding different types of food coloring or using different flavorings.
Q5. Is this recipe healthy?
A5. This magic candy recipe contains approximately 180 calories per serving and is high in sugar and carbohydrates. It is also low in fat and cholesterol.
Q6. What other ingredients can I use in this recipe?
A6. You can use honey instead of corn syrup, flavored gelatin instead of unflavored gelatin, artificial sweeteners instead of sugar, and different types of food coloring to give the candy a unique look.
Q7. How long does it take to make this candy recipe?
A7. This candy recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 2 hours to refrigerate, so it can be made in a matter of minutes.
Magic candy recipes are a fun and easy way to bring a little bit of magic to any gathering or special occasion. This recipe is surprisingly easy to make and can be made in a matter of minutes.
Plus, it can be customized with different types of food coloring and flavorings. So, if you’re looking for a unique treat that is sure to impress, this magic candy recipe is the perfect choice.
You’ll also like the latest recipes!
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.