Last Updated on November 4, 2023
Isi Whip Cream is a light and airy cream dessert, made from whipping heavy cream with confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract. It’s an incredibly easy-to-make recipe that can be served as a topping for cakes, pies, or even in between crepes!
Not only is it delicious but it can also be made in just a few minutes with simple ingredients. When served, it can make a stunning presentation for any occasion. Try this recipe and you won’t regret it!
Looking for a perfect guide on how to make Isi Whip Cream? Read this article and you will be an expert in no time!
Table of Contents
What is Isi Whip Cream?
Isi Whip Cream is a mix of heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract which are whipped together until light and fluffy. This dessert has been popular in Europe for many years but it has recently made its way to the United States.
It enhances the flavors of many desserts, including cakes, pies, and crepes.
When served, Isi Whip Cream can make a stunning presentation for any occasion.
It is usually served in an Isi dispenser, which creates an eye-catching swirl design on top of whatever it is placed on. The unique texture of this dessert makes it a great addition to many dishes – from cakes to crepes and beyond!
What does it taste like?
Isi Whip Cream has a light sweetness that pairs well with many desserts. It is creamy yet lighter than traditional whipped cream, making it perfect for adding an extra layer of flavor to your favorite dishes.
The combination of the creamy texture and the hint of sweetness will make you want more!
How did I first get introduced to the Isi Whip Cream?
I first got introduced to the Isi Whip Cream when I was searching for a unique and easy-to-make dessert to make for my family.
After looking through several recipes, I stumbled upon the Isi Whip Cream recipe on a website named Isi and knew it was exactly what I wanted!
Not only did it look impressive, but I was intrigued by the combination of heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract – all ingredients that were already in my kitchen.
I decided to give the Isi Whip Cream a try and was pleasantly surprised! It was incredibly easy to make and didn’t require any special equipment.
The flavor was light yet sweet with a creamy texture that went perfectly with my desserts. I was so impressed with the results, I decided to make it a regular part of my dessert repertoire!
Since then, I have made Isi Whip Cream several times for different occasions – from birthdays to special events. It is always a hit and it looks great on top of cakes or pies. The best part? Everyone loves it and there are never any leftovers!
How to make Isi Whip Cream?
Making Isi Whip Cream is incredibly easy and requires just a few simple steps. All you need is the ingredients & follow the guidelines below:
You May Also Like These Side Dishes Recipes:
- Bill Miller’s Green Bean Copycat Recipe
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup Ina Garten (Copycat Recipe)
- Dinty Moore Beef Stew Copycat Recipe
- Heavy cream: This rich and creamy ingredient is the base for our Isi whip cream.
- Confectioners Sugar: This sweet type of sugar adds a subtle sweetness to your recipe.
- Vanilla extract: This aromatic flavoring adds depth and complexity to the overall flavor of the dish.
Begin by chilling your mixing bowl, whisk, and heavy cream in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Once your ingredients are chilled, remove them from the fridge and add the heavy cream to the bowl.
Using a hand mixer or stand mixer on low speed, whip the cream until soft peaks form (about 3-5 minutes).
Add in the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla extract.Continue whipping the cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form (about 2-3 minutes).
Serve your Isi whip cream.
-For best results, use well-chilled ingredients.
-You can add a teaspoon of flavored extract or liqueur for an extra kick.
-Adjust the sugar level to your taste.
Isi Whip Cream Recipe
- Electric hand mixer
- 2 tablespoons of finely sifted confectioners sugar adding a delicate sweetness to the cream
- 1/2 pint of indulgent heavy cream meticulously sourced for its rich and velvety texture
- 1/2 teaspoon of exquisite vanilla extract derived from the finest vanilla beans for its aromatic and luscious flavor
- Begin by chilling your mixing bowl, whisk, and heavy cream in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Once your ingredients are chilled, remove them from the fridge and add the heavy cream to the bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer on low speed, whip the cream until soft peaks form (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add in the confectioner's sugar and vanilla extract.Continue whipping the cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form (about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve your Isi whip cream.
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 80 kcal
Saturated Fat 5g
What to serve with Isi Whip Cream?
Isi Whip Cream is a delicious and versatile dessert topping that can be served with almost any dish. Try it on:
- Cakes: Add a dollop of Isi whip cream to your favorite cake recipe for an extra layer of sweetness and texture.
- Ice Cream: Spoon some Isi Whip Cream on top of your favorite ice cream flavor for a delicious treat.
- Fruits: Serve as a topping over fresh fruits such as strawberries, blueberries or peaches for a light and sweet dessert.
- Crepes: Spread Isi Whip Cream on top of a warm crepe for an extra layer of sweetness and texture.
How to store leftover Isi Whip Cream?
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, you can store your Isi Whip Cream in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Make sure it is in an airtight container and do not freeze it. Because it contains heavy cream, the texture might change after a few days.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, Isi Whip Cream is safe for pregnant women to eat as long as all of the ingredients are fresh. However, since it does contain heavy cream and sugar, it should be eaten in moderation.
If you have any concerns or questions about your diet, it is best to consult your healthcare provider.
What can I use instead of heavy cream?
If you are looking for a dairy-free alternative, try using coconut milk or vegan whipping cream. For a lighter option, try using half-and-half or evaporated milk.
Is Isi Whip Cream gluten-free?
Yes, Isi Whip Cream is naturally gluten-free. Always check the ingredients list to be sure they are not contaminated with any wheat products.
Is Isi Whip Cream vegan?
No, Isi Whip Cream is not vegan as it contains heavy cream. To make a vegan version, try using coconut milk or vegan whipping cream.
Isi Whip Cream is a light and fluffy dessert topping that can be served on cakes, pies, or even in between crepes!
It’s easy to make with just 3 ingredients and makes a stunning presentation for any event. Try this recipe today and you won’t regret it!
Thank you for reading! We hope this article helped you learn more about Isi Whip Cream. Feel free to share this article with your friends and family if you found it helpful.
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Mexican Blend Cheese Copycat Recipe
- Fanny Farmer’s Banana Bread Recipe (Copycat Version)
- Leeann Chin Oyster Wings Copycat Recipe
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.