Last Updated on June 23, 2023
Start your morning off with a bang by trying this flavorful Ghost protein pancake recipe! Not only is it delicious and sure to satisfy your tastebuds, but it’s also packed with essential proteins that will keep you full of energy throughout the day. Ghost Protein is a trusted whey protein brand created by two of the world’s top bodybuilders, so you know the quality is superb.
And don’t worry – Ghost proteins are full of flavor, with a variety of options including tangy watermelons and cinnamon to choose from. So why not make your breakfast routine more exciting and nutritious by whipping up this delicious recipe?
In this article, we will discuss the steps and nutrition information you need to know in order to make your very own Ghost protein pancakes. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What is Ghost Protein Pancake?
Ghost protein pancakes are a delicious, nutritious breakfast option that is sure to make your morning routine more exciting. Not only do these delectable pancakes contain 25g of high-quality Ghost whey protein for building muscle and strength, but they also include honey for natural sweetness and essential vitamins.
Plus, the addition of Ghost pre-workout supplement helps to provide your body with the extra energy boost it needs before a workout.
What does it taste like?
Ghost protein pancakes are full of flavor and have a deliciously sweet, nutty taste. The Ghost whey protein adds a subtle but pleasant flavor to the pancakes, while the honey provides the perfect amount of sweetness.
And with the addition of almonds and almond milk, these pancakes take on an even more flavorful profile that will keep you coming back for more.
How did I first get introduced to the Ghost Protein Pancake?
I was first introduced to Ghost protein pancakes when I saw an advertisement for them on social media. I had heard great things about the brand and its products, but it wasn’t until I tried these pancakes that I truly fell in love.
The taste, texture, and convenience all combined to make this one of my favorite breakfast recipes! Plus, the added nutritional benefits make it a great way to start the day.
You Might Also Like These Breakfast Recipes!
- McDonald’s parfait copycat recipe
- Mcdonalds Steak Egg And Cheese Bagel
- Jimmy Buffett Pasta Salad Copycat Recipe
How to make Ghost Protein Pancake?
Making Ghost protein pancakes is a simple and straightforward process that anyone can do. Follow the ingredients & step-by-step instructions below to make your own delicious, nutritious breakfast!
- Ghost whey protein: Ghost Whey protein is a perfect blend of natural sources, including grass-fed cows and organic egg whites. With 25g of high-quality protein in every scoop, it’s the perfect source for building muscle and strength.
- Honey: Honey is an excellent source of essential nutrients, providing your body with energy and helping to boost your immune system. It’s also low in calories and has a deliciously sweet flavor that makes it ideal for use in recipes.
- Egg: Eggs are an excellent source of protein, providing your body with essential amino acids and vitamins to keep you feeling full longer. They’re also packed with healthy fats, minerals, and other nutrients.
- Ghost pre-workout supplement: Ghost Pre-Workout is designed to provide a healthy boost of energy before any workout. It contains caffeine, B vitamins, and electrolytes to help you power through your workouts with more focus and intensity.
- Water: Water helps keep your body hydrated and functioning properly. It also assists in digestion and helps to flush out toxins from your body.
- Almond Milk: Almond milk is a delicious, dairy-free alternative to traditional cow’s milk. It’s a great source of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin E, as well as being low in calories.
In a large bowl, whisk together the Ghost whey protein and honey until combined.
Add the egg and mix until fully incorporated.
Add the Ghost pre-workout supplement, water, and almond milk, stirring to combine.
Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat with a small amount of butter or oil.
Pour the pancake batter into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
– For a protein boost, add in a handful of chopped nuts or seeds.
– Add a little extra flavor with some cinnamon or nutmeg.
– Serve these pancakes with fresh fruit for more nutrition and sweetness.
Ghost Protein Pancake Recipe
- 1 Pancake Maker
- 1 Blender or food processor
- 1 Measuring Scoop
- 2 scoops of Ghost whey protein in your favorite flavor
- 2 teaspoons of pure honey
- 2 scoops of Ghost pre-workout supplement
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 cups of low-fat milk or unsweetened almond milk
Protein-Rich Binding Agent:
- 2 whole eggs ensure they are pasteurized if consuming raw eggs
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Ghost whey protein and honey until combined.
- Add the egg and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the Ghost pre-workout supplement, water, and almond milk, stirring to combine.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat with a small amount of butter or oil.
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
What to serve with Ghost Protein Pancake?
Ghost protein pancakes make a great breakfast or snack, and can be served with a variety of delicious toppings. Try sliced bananas, blueberries, strawberries, maple syrup, honey, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, or nuts for added flavor and nutrition.
You can also serve your pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon for an even more complete meal!
How to store leftover Ghost Protein Pancakes?
You can store leftover Ghost protein pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply place them on a plate and heat up in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
If you want to freeze them, stack the pancakes on parchment paper and store them in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months. When ready to reheat, simply thaw on the counter for 1 hour and then follow the same instructions as above.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, Ghost protein pancakes are safe for pregnant women. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before consuming any foods when pregnant. The ingredients used in this recipe are all-natural and packed with essential nutrients, making them a great option for any healthy pregnancy diet.
Additionally, always make sure that the ingredients you use are of the highest quality and fresh. This is especially important for pregnant women as it can help ensure that you get the most nutritional benefit from your meals.
What kind of milk can I use for this recipe?
You can use your favorite milk for this recipe, such as almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, or dairy milk. For a higher protein content, you can also choose a plant-based or animal-based protein powder.
Additionally, you can also add some unsweetened apple sauce for an extra boost of nutrients like fiber and potassium. The choice is yours!
Is this recipe vegan-friendly?
Yes, this recipe is suitable for vegans as long as you use the plant-based milk of your choice and exclude any animal products from the toppings. Additionally, many vegan pancake recipes are made with alternative flour and sweeteners, so you can adjust the recipe to suit your dietary needs.
Are these pancakes gluten-free?
Yes, this recipe is naturally gluten-free as it does not contain any wheat flour or other products containing gluten.
However, if you have an allergy or intolerance to oats please consult a healthcare professional before consuming. Additionally, make sure to read the labels of any ingredients you use for this recipe to check for hidden sources of gluten.
Ghost protein pancakes are a delicious and nutritious way to start your day. Made with wholesome ingredients like oats, almond flour, and protein powder, these pancakes offer a great source of healthy carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals.
They can be served with your favorite toppings for extra flavor and nutrition or stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. Pregnant women and vegans can also enjoy this recipe as long as they use appropriate ingredients.
Finally, these pancakes are naturally gluten-free, though it is important to check labels to avoid any hidden sources of gluten.
Thank you for reading! We hope these guidelines help you create the perfect Ghost Protein Pancake.
Sharing is caring!
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Brown Rice Tortillas Copycat Recipe
- Buffalo Wild Wings Mac And Cheese
- Boom Boom Chicken Copycat Recipe
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.