Last Updated on November 25, 2023
Red Lobster Lobster Punch is a delicious, easy-to-make cocktail perfect for any occasion. This refreshing punch combines spiced and coconut rum with strawberry margarita mix, blackberry juice, and pineapple juice. It’s fruity and sweet with just the right amount of tangy and boozy flavor.
In this article, we’ll share with you the ingredients and step-by-step instructions for making a Red Lobster Lobster Punch. We’ll also provide tips on what to serve with it, how to store leftover punch, as well as answer some common questions about this drink. So, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What is Red Lobster Lobster Punch?
As mentioned above, Red Lobster Lobster Punch is a signature cocktail which is served at Red Lobster restaurants. It is made with rum, margarita mix and blackberry juice, and pineapple juice. The delicious and sweet cocktail is garnished with fresh mint leaves for flavor and color. It’s the perfect refreshment to cool off during a meal at Red Lobster.
What does it taste like?
Red Lobster Lobster Punch has a sweet, fruity flavor with notes of pineapple, blackberry, coconut, and spiced rum. It is slightly tangy and boozy but not overly so. The mixers added to the punch make it light and refreshing while still maintaining its balance of flavors.
How did I first get introduced to the Red Lobster Lobster Punch?
I first got introduced to the Red Lobster Lobster Punch when I visited the restaurant for dinner. My friends and I decided to order one of their signature cocktails and the Red Lobster Lobster Punch was suggested by our waiter. We were instantly intrigued and had to try it- and we loved it!
How to make Red Lobster Lobster Punch?
Making lobster punch red lobster is easy and fun! All you need are a few simple ingredients, a cocktail shaker, a strainer, and a jigger. Simply pour all the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice, shake well, strain and pour over fresh ice in a pint glass.
Then garnish with a pineapple wedge and blackberry for added flavor and presentation. Follow the steps below to make it easier.
- Spiced Rum (Captain Morgan): Captain Morgan Spiced Rum adds a warm and spiced flavor profile to the punch, contributing depth and complexity.
- Organic Blackberry Juice: Organic blackberry juice adds a rich, fruity, and slightly tart element to the punch, providing depth of flavor and a vibrant hue.
- Coconut Rum (Malibu): Malibu Coconut Rum brings a tropical and coconut flavor, enhancing the overall sweetness and giving the punch a beachy vibe.
- Strawberry Margarita Mix: Strawberry margarita mix contributes a sweet and tangy strawberry flavor, complementing the other fruity elements in the punch.
- Pineapple Wedge for Garnish: A pineapple wedge serves as a visually appealing garnish, adding a tropical touch to the presentation of the punch.
- Dole Pineapple Juice: Dole Pineapple Juice provides a sweet and tropical fruitiness, enhancing the overall flavor and adding a refreshing quality.
- Bacardi Silver Rum: Bacardi Silver Rum is a light and versatile rum that adds a clean and crisp base spirit to the punch, allowing the other flavors to shine.
- Fresh Blackberry for Garnish: Fresh blackberries as a garnish not only contribute to the visual appeal but also add a burst of fresh, juicy flavor to each sip.
Instructions for lobster punch drink recipe
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add all the ingredients except garnishes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Strain into a pint glass over fresh ice, leaving enough room on the top of the glass to add more juice or mixers if desired.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a fresh blackberry skewered on the end of a straw or stirrer.
Enjoy your delicious Red Lobster Lobster Punch!
– For an extra sweet touch, add some grenadine syrup to the mix before shaking it together.
– If you have no strawberry margarita mix, use cranberry or pomegranate juice instead.
– If you want to make it a bit spicier, add a dash of Tabasco or your favorite hot sauce.
Red Lobster Lobster Punch Recipe
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 2 Glass
- 1 strainer
- 2 ounces of Spiced Rum Infused with warm spices, adding depth and complexity to the cocktail with hints of cinnamon, clove, and vanilla.
- 2 ounces of Bacardi Silver Rum – A classic light rum providing a clean and crisp base, allowing the other flavors to shine through.
- 3 ounces of Blackberry Juice – Intensely fruity and slightly tart contributing a rich, dark color and a delightful berry aroma.
- 2 ounces of Coconut Rum Malibu – Delivering a tropical sweetness with a smooth coconut flavor, evoking the feeling of relaxing on a sandy beach.
- 2 ounces of Strawberry Margarita Mix – Bursting with the sweetness of ripe strawberries adding a vibrant and fruity note to the cocktail.
- 3 ounces of Pineapple Juice – Sweet and tangy lending a tropical twist and a refreshing quality to the drink.
- Fresh Blackberries for garnish – Plump and succulent adding a burst of berry goodness as well as an elegant finishing touch to the presentation.
- Pineapple Wedges for garnish – Fresh and juicy enhancing the visual appeal of the cocktail while providing a hint of natural sweetness.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all the ingredients except garnishes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a pint glass over fresh ice, leaving enough room on the top of the glass to add more juice or mixers if desired.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a fresh blackberry skewered on the end of a straw or stirrer.
- Enjoy your delicious Red Lobster Lobster Punch!
Nutrition Information For lobster punch red lobster recipe
Serving size: 1 drink
What to serve with Red Lobster Lobster Punch?
Red Lobster Lobster Punch pairs well with light, seafood-inspired dishes such as grilled fish or steamed shrimp. You could even try making lobster quesadilla or mini lobster rolls to accompany the drink!
Salads and side dishes that contain summer vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers are also complementary options. Crusty artisan bread is a good accompaniment for sopping up any leftover juices!
How to store leftover Red Lobster Lobster Punch?
Red Lobster’s Lobster Punch can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. To keep it fresh and delicious, it should be stored in an airtight container or jar. Leave adequate head space for expansion, as the punch will expand if kept in warm environments.
If you want to freeze extra lobster punch for later use, pour it into individual portion sizes and store them in the freezer for up to two months. Once ready to use, thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Pregnant women should avoid consuming alcoholic beverages, so Red Lobster Lobster Punch would not be suitable for them. However, the non-alcoholic version can be enjoyed by pregnant women who want to enjoy a mocktail! Just skip the rum and use additional juices or mixers instead.
The non-alcoholic version of this beverage is also suitable for children or individuals who do not consume alcohol.
Can I make red lobster drink recipe non-alcoholic?
Yes, simply replace the rum with pineapple juice or coconut water and it will still be delicious!
Can I use fresh fruit instead of store-bought juices?
Absolutely! You can muddle some fresh blackberries, pineapple, and strawberries in a shaker before adding the remaining ingredients.
Thanks for reading this guide on how to make Red Lobster’s Lobster Punch! We hope this was helpful and gave you all the necessary information to whip up something delicious.
It is a fun and refreshing drink to whip up for any summer gathering. With a combination of sweet and tropical flavors, it’s sure to please everyone at your next party. And if you want to make it non-alcoholic or add more juice, you can easily customize the recipe as desired.
So, what are you waiting for? Get mixing and enjoy your Red Lobster Lobster Punch! If you have any questions or comments, leave us a message in the comments section below.
Please share your experience in the comments below. We’d love to hear your thoughts! Happy Cooking!
Sharing is Caring!
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Sautéed Chicken of the Woods
- Healthy Quest Chips Taco Salad Recipe
- Copycat Sweetgreen Crispy Rice Bowl with Spicy
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.