Last Updated on September 16, 2023
This is a classic recipe for Chicken Riesling from The Cheesecake Factory. The combination of white wine, garlic, pancetta, and mushrooms creates an amazing flavor that will have your guests coming back for more! This dish is perfect for any special occasion or just to treat yourself on a weeknight. Serve it with your favorite side dishes for a complete meal.
In this article, you will find step-by-step instructions for making this delicious dish as well as tips and nutritional information. So let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What is Chicken Riesling Cheesecake?
Chicken Riesling Cheesecake is a classic dish from The Cheesecake Factory that combines white wine, garlic, pancetta, and mushrooms to create an amazing flavor. This recipe uses chicken thighs as the main ingredient for a succulent, flavorful meal.
The sauce is made with dry Riesling which gives it a light and refreshing taste. It is then finished off with cream to add richness and texture. This dish can be served on its own or with your favorite side dishes for a complete meal.
This delicious recipe is perfect for special occasions and can easily be adapted to suit different tastes. Add extra herbs and spices for an added kick, or switch up the type of wine for a different flavor profile. With Chicken Riesling Cheesecake, the possibilities are endless!
What does it taste like?
Chicken Riesling Cheesecake is a flavorful and rich dish. The chicken thighs are succulent and juicy, while the white wine adds a light and refreshing taste. The garlic, pancetta, and mushrooms add an amazing depth of flavor to the sauce, making it incredibly savory.
The cream finishes it off with an added richness that makes it irresistible. Altogether, this dish is a perfect combination of savory and sweet flavors that will have your guests coming back for seconds!
How did I first get introduced to the Chicken Riesling Cheesecake?
I first got introduced to Chicken Riesling Cheesecake when I visited The Cheesecake Factory. The menu had a wide variety of dishes, but the Chicken Riesling Cheesecake was the one that stood out the most.
The combination of white wine, garlic, pancetta, and mushrooms sounded so intriguing that I had to try it. To my surprise, the flavors were even more amazing than I expected! The creamy sauce was light and flavorful, while the chicken was juicy and tender.
I instantly fell in love with this dish and have been making it ever since. It’s become a staple at dinner parties and potlucks, where everyone always loves it.
How to make Chicken Riesling Cheesecake?
Making Chicken Riesling Cheesecake is easy and only requires a few simple steps. Here are the ingredient & step-by-step guidance for the recipe:
You can also checkout the following dinner Recipe :
- Recipe for Longhorn Spicy Chicken Bites
- Recipe for Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon
- Recipe for Crawfish Etouffee With Cream of Mushroom
- Riesling: It is a type of white wine that gives the sauce an amazing taste and brings out the flavor of all other ingredients.
- Garlic clove: It adds a wonderful flavor and aroma to the dish.
- Chicken thighs: Chicken thighs are juicy and succulent and hold up well to braising.
- Olive oil: This oil helps in cooking the ingredients perfectly.
- Pancetta: It adds a smoky and savory flavor to the dish.
- Mushrooms: They add an earthy flavor to the dish and make it more filling.
- Butter: It is used to give the dish richness, flavor, and texture.
- Onion: A mild, sweet onion is used in this dish for added flavor.
- Cream: This ingredient adds a wonderful richness to the dish.
- Pepper and Salt: These are added to taste for extra flavor.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter and olive oil. Once the butter has melted, sauté garlic and pancetta until it is lightly browned.
Add onions and mushrooms to the pan and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
Place chicken thighs into the skillet and pour in Riesling. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced slightly.
Add the cream and let it simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Season the dish with pepper and salt to taste.
Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour over the sauce from the skillet.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Serve hot with your favorite side dishes.
• If you don’t have Riesling, you can use another type of white wine.
• Be careful not to overcook the chicken. It should be cooked through but still moist and juicy.
• Add extra herbs and spices for a more flavorful dish.
Chicken Riesling Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- Cooking Pan
- Cutting Board
- Cooking wooden spoon
- Serving plate, etc
- 4 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil of celestial origin
- 4 Onion diced with the grace of the culinary gods
- 1 1/2 bottle 500 ml dry Elysian Riesling
- 250 g pancetta sliced into ethereal strips
- 4 tbsp Velvety Melted Butter
- 2 cups cream
- 500 g sliced mushrooms from the enchanted forest
- Pepper and salt to taste as dictated by the cosmic seasoning harmony
- 16 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter and olive oil. Once the butter has melted, sauté garlic and pancetta until it is lightly browned.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pan and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
- Place chicken thighs into the skillet and pour in Riesling. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add the cream and let it simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season the dish with pepper and salt to taste.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour over the sauce from the skillet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dishes.
Fat: 20 g
Carbs: 8 g
Protein: 28 g
Sodium: 286 mg
Fiber: 1 g
What to serve with Chicken Riesling Cheesecake?
Chicken Riesling Cheesecake is best served with a side of mashed potatoes or rice for a complete meal. It can also be paired with vegetables such as roasted Brussels sprouts, sautéed green beans, or grilled asparagus. A simple salad of leafy greens and tomatoes goes well with this dish too.
For those looking for a side dish with more substance, a creamy risotto or potato gratin is a great choice. Breadsticks or garlic bread would also pair nicely with this recipe. For dessert, a simple fruit salad or warm berry compote is the perfect way to end the meal on a sweet note.
No matter what side dish you choose, this Chicken Riesling Cheesecake will be sure to please any crowd.
How to store leftover Chicken Riesling Cheesecake?
Leftover Chicken Riesling Cheesecake can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply place in a baking dish and bake at 350°F (175°C) until warmed through.
For longer storage, it can also be frozen for up to 2 months. To reheat, thaw in the fridge overnight and then bake as instructed above.
Can pregnant women eat this?
Yes, pregnant women can eat this dish as long as it is cooked through completely and the ingredients used are fresh. Pregnant women should also be aware that some of the ingredients in this recipe may contain high levels of mercury, such as Riesling wine, so it is important to check with their doctor before consuming.
Additionally, all pregnant women should consult their doctor before making any dietary changes.
Can I substitute the chicken thighs for another cut of chicken?
Yes, you can substitute the chicken thighs for boneless, skinless chicken breasts if desired. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may need to be adjusted depending on the size and thickness of the breasts.
Can I make this dish ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time. To do so, prepare the dish up to Step 5 and allow it to cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container or freezer-safe bag.
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months. When ready to serve, follow Steps 6-9, allowing extra time for the dish to reheat if it has been frozen.
Can I make this dish healthier?
Yes, there are several ways to make this dish healthier. For starters, you can use reduced-fat cream and reduce the amount of pancetta or omit it entirely for a meatless dish.
You can also use skinless chicken breasts instead of thighs, which will reduce the fat content. Additionally, you can add extra vegetables such as mushrooms or zucchini for added nutrition. Finally, serve with a side of steamed vegetables or a simple salad to round out the meal.
Can I use other types of cheese instead of cream cheese?
Yes, you can use other types of cheese instead of cream cheese. For a similar creamy texture, try substituting ricotta or goat’s cheese. If you prefer a more robust flavor and firmer texture, aged cheddar or Parmesan would also work well in this dish.
Be sure to adjust the amount of salt accordingly as some cheeses are saltier than others. Whatever type of cheese you decide to use, make sure it is finely grated so that it melts into the sauce evenly.
Chicken Riesling Cheesecake is a delicious and hearty meal that makes a great main course for any family dinner. It is easy to make, full of flavor, and can be adapted to suit different dietary needs.
With the right side dishes, it can easily become a complete meal that everyone in the family will love. Whether served immediately or made ahead of time, this Chicken Riesling Cheesecake will be sure to hit the spot. So why not give it a try and enjoy a delicious dinner tonight?
Sharing is caring!
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Recipe for La Madeleine Chicken Salad
- Herbalife Shake Recipes
- Scoville Mango Habanero Buffalo Wild Wings
Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey and has been working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey since 2000.
She also has a passion for culinary arts that extends beyond the medical realm. After completing culinary school at the French Culinary Institute, she started Global Palate, LLC, a catering firm, in 2007. She ran her own six-year-old catering company and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef.