Last Updated on November 15, 2023
Looking for a rich, gooey and moist chocolate chip cookies recipe? Look no further than Trader Joe’s chocolate chip cookies recipe. This recipe is so easy to make and results in the best batch of chocolate chip cookies that you have ever tasted!
Childhood memories often include the comforting smell of chocolate chip cookies, especially when someone bakes them at home. With so many recipes available, it can be difficult to choose just one.
However, Trader Joe’s Chocolate Chip Cookies seem to have it all. They’re a bit crispy around the edges but still soft and super chocolaty!
Delicious, soft, crispy chocolate chip cookies are hard to come by, but this recipe from Trader Joe’s is a winner.
What are trader joe’s chocolate chip cookies?
Trader joe’s chocolate chip cookie is a treat that has been beloved since the early 1960s. The chocolate chips are sweet and rich, and the chewy texture makes for an incredibly satisfying bite. They’re perfect for snacking or as a special treat with milk or coffee.
So don’t wait any longer – grab the ingredients and get baking! Your taste buds will thank you for this baked texture.
Enjoy some of the best-tasting chocolate chip cookies around courtesy of Trader Joe’s.
How did I get introduced to joe’s chocolate chip cookies?
Well, it started with a craving. I was in the mood for something sweet. When I saw Trader Joe’s chocolate chip cookies, I knew that they would hit the spot!
After trying them out once, I was hooked and now it’s my go-to treat whenever I’m looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth with these gooey chocolate chip cookies.
Why do I love joe’s chocolate chip cookies?
Well, it all comes down to the perfect combination of ingredients. They’ve got a generous helping of semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter, and brown sugar that make them irresistibly delicious.
The cookies bake up with just the right amount of crunch on the outside and chewy texture on the inside.
Plus, they’re made with real butter so you know they taste as good as they look! If you haven’t tried joe’s chocolate chip cookies yet, what are you waiting for?
These sweet treats won’t last long! So preheat the oven and get ready for some serious cookies like gooey chocolate chip cookies.
How to Make joe’s chocolate chip cookies?
Compared to other chocolate chip cookie recipes, this trader joe’s crispy crunchy chocolate chip cookies recipes are relatively simple. However, this recipe is also healthier for you in the sense that it uses real butter and no artificial preservatives or flavors.
Ingredients for trader joes chocolate chip cookie recipe
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups plus 7 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s chocolate chips (remove 1 tablespoon)
It’s all in the prep time to make homemade trader joe’s cookie.
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a medium bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda. Set the mixture aside for later use.
Now, take a beater or a stand mixer or electric mixer and mix unsalted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time into the creamed mixture from Step Three.
Add dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well
Stir the chocolate chips into your batter until they are evenly distributed.
Drop batter by the tablespoon onto a non-grease baking cookie sheet.
Once you fill the cookie sheet with batter drops, bake them for 9-10 minutes at 375F.
Place cookies on a cooling rack to let them cool down on the hot baking sheet.
Now, sweeten your day with a warm, freshly-baked cookie and a cold glass of milk!
– The amount of time the cookie spends in the hot pan on the cookie sheet or baking sheet will determine how cooked the center is.
– It’s important to let cookies cool completely before storing them, or else they will become mushy and sticky.
– Don’t mix different types of cookies together – for example, soft, crispy, and chewy. This will cause them to lose their individual textures and crispiness.
It might be the best item for family get-togethers.
What to serve With joe’s chocolate chip cookies?
Gooey and delicious, Trade Joe’s Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazing by themselves. But why not take the snacking experience up a notch by pairing them with some other delicious treats like as follows:
For a richer chocolate flavor in your cookies, spread a thin layer of peanut butter on top. You can also create cookie sandwiches for an ultimate experience by topping them off with another cookie to make a chocolate chip cookie sandwich.
Try dipping your chocolate chip cookie in milk and then drink it like an old-timey pro! It’ll taste good, but for a more fun alternative, go for a tropical smoothie. The luxurious milky creaminess will pair well with the buttery cookie flavors, and the bananas and strawberries bring about refreshing tropical notes.
How To Store joe’s chocolate chip cookies?
Once your chocolate cookies have cooled, transfer them to an air-tight container like Tupperware.
If you want your cookies to stay fresh, store them in a cool and dry place, like the back shelf of your pantry.
Depending on the type of cookie, they can last for days or even weeks. You can also freeze cookies for up to six months.
Store in an Airtight Container
The key to storing chocolate chip cookies and maintaining their texture is keeping the air out and the moisture in. An easy way to do this is by using a plastic or glass-made air-tight container with a secure lid.
Another option is using a zip-lock bag, but you will need to make sure that no air can get inside. The dessert inspiration cookie could be the best snack.
Store in a Plastic Wrap
Chocolate cookies will stay fresher for longer if you store them in an airtight container wrapped in plastic wrap for 24-72 hours. This extra layer of protection prevents the cookies from drying out and losing their flavor.
Store in a Fridge
To ensure your chocolate chip cookies are always delicious, never store them in the fridge – they will dry out. However, you can store cookie dough in the fridge for a day or two to help mature the flavors before baking. This also results in flatter cookies that don’t rise as much.
Store in a Freezer
Your cookies will last up to 3 months in the freezer, but remember to let them cool to room temperature before storing them and enjoy the cookie with your family.
Can pregnant women eat this cookie?
Although you may be tempted to eat raw cookie dough while pregnant, it is best to resist that temptation. Chocolate chip cookies are generally safe to eat during pregnancy if they are fully baked.
Trader joe’s chocolate chip cookies recipe
- 1 Medium Bowl
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract – Infusing a delightful aroma and adding a hint of warmth to the cookies.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda – Acting as a leavening agent to help the cookies rise and achieve a perfect softness.
- 1 egg – Binding the ingredients together and contributing to the tender structure.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar – Imparting a deep caramel-like flavor and moistness to the cookies.
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter – Incorporating creamy richness for a decadent taste.
- 1/2 package of Trader Joe’s chocolate chips remove 1/2 tablespoon – Incorporating rich and indulgent chocolate morsels, perfect for melting and creating pockets of gooey goodness within the cookies.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt – Balancing the sweetness and enhancing the overall taste of the cookies.
- 4 tablespoons + 3 1/2 teaspoons unbleached all-purpose gluten-free flour – Providing a gluten-free alternative while maintaining a light and fluffy texture.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar – Adding a touch of sweetness to balance the flavors.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda. Set the mixture aside for later use.
- Now, take a beater or a stand mixer or electric mixer and mix unsalted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time into the creamed mixture from Step Three.
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well
- Stir the chocolate chips into your batter until they are evenly distributed.
- Drop batter by the tablespoon onto a non-grease baking cookie sheet.
- Once you fill the cookie sheet with batter drops, bake them for 9-10 minutes at 375F.
- Place cookies on a cooling rack to let them cool down on the hot baking sheet.
- Now, sweeten your day with a warm, freshly-baked cookie and a cold glass of milk!
Serving size 12 Chocolate Chip Cookie
Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 51% carbs, 4% protein.
You Might Also Like These Recipes!
- Easy chili’s potato soup recipe
- Chick fil a chicken noodle soup
- Easy tostones recipe
- Ramsay tartar sauce
- Insomnia cookie recipe
Thanks to Trader Joe’s easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, you can make delicious chocolatey treats that everyone will love! Whether it be for a birthday party or just for your own indulgence, this recipe will let you create the perfect batch of cookies every time. So try it out and enjoy the sweet goodness!
You can also share your favorite recipe ideas with us on social media too! We’d love to see how creative you can get with these delicious gooey chocolate chip cookies.